Lea Michele: I Have 14 Tattoos
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/R-STEINBERG1 of 14
- Photo: ENFOQUE - NO CREDIT/Bauer-Griffin2 of 14
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage3 of 14
- Photo: PS3/WENN4 of 14
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP5 of 14
- Photo: VPC/WENN6 of 14
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage7 of 14
- Photo: Donato Sardella/WireImage8 of 14
- Photo: KH1/WENN9 of 14
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP10 of 14
- Photo: HRC/WENN11 of 14
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com12 of 14
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com13 of 14
More Celeb News
- What's in the Black Box? A Mind-Numbing DanceMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 10:48:00 AM
- Jennifer Berman Joins Roadside Attractions as SVP of Acquisitions, Co-Productions and DevelopmentMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 10:44:00 AM
- Peter Jackson Reveals New Title for Third 'Hobbit' FilmMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 10:06:00 AM
- Maker Studios Partners With Viral Video King Jukin MediaMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 10:00:00 AM
- FCC Promises to Protect Open Internet, But Net Neutrality's Future Looks BleakMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 9:38:00 AM
- What's in the Black Box? A Mind-Numbing Dance
Her "Glee" character is a total goody-goody, but in real life Lea Michele has quite an edge, at least when it comes to body ink.
"I do have 14 tattoos, but I also do come home every single night and watch reality TV with my cat," the 24-year-old star revealed in the latest issue of Prestige.
Clad in a curve-hugging, embellished bustier-style ensemble with an edgy black manicure and smoldering makeup, Michele strikes a sultry pose on the magazine's March cover.
In the interview she also talks about smooching her "New Year's Eve" co-star Ashton Kutcher.
"I come from Broadway. I've done a lot of things. That's child's play compared to some of the stuff that I've done."
Earlier this week Us Weekly reported that, according to multiple insiders, the actress is dating Cory Monteith. The duo, whose characters were about to get married when "Glee"'s Feb. 1 episode ended, have been "hooking up for a while," an insider said.
On February 25, Monteith took Michele to his Vancouver hometown for a romantic sightseeing weekend. "They stayed in a hotel, toured Grouse Mountain and went for sushi and sake," a source reveals.
Adds the insider, "It's starting to seem a little more serious."
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
From Lena Dunham to Kristen Stewart, see the most awkward red carpet posers.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTLife in Pics
From Crowd Ignite