Lea Michele: I Have 14 Tattoos
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/R-STEINBERG1 of 14
- Photo: ENFOQUE - NO CREDIT/Bauer-Griffin2 of 14
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage3 of 14
- Photo: PS3/WENN4 of 14
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP5 of 14
- Photo: VPC/WENN6 of 14
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage7 of 14
- Photo: Donato Sardella/WireImage8 of 14
- Photo: KH1/WENN9 of 14
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP10 of 14
- Photo: HRC/WENN11 of 14
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com12 of 14
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com13 of 14
More Celeb News
- ESPN reverses course, to allow Catholic group's adMSNEntertainment 12/13/2013 11:00:19 AM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 8:27 a.m. ESTMSNEntertainment 12/13/2013 3:53:18 AM
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (PossibMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 3:18:15 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: 'Porcelain Horse' Writer-Director on the 'ExpecMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:39 PM
- Award-Winning Producers to Finance Documentary About Forgotten Film Legend (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:13 PM
- ESPN reverses course, to allow Catholic group's ad
Her "Glee" character is a total goody-goody, but in real life Lea Michele has quite an edge, at least when it comes to body ink.
"I do have 14 tattoos, but I also do come home every single night and watch reality TV with my cat," the 24-year-old star revealed in the latest issue of Prestige.
Clad in a curve-hugging, embellished bustier-style ensemble with an edgy black manicure and smoldering makeup, Michele strikes a sultry pose on the magazine's March cover.
In the interview she also talks about smooching her "New Year's Eve" co-star Ashton Kutcher.
"I come from Broadway. I've done a lot of things. That's child's play compared to some of the stuff that I've done."
Earlier this week Us Weekly reported that, according to multiple insiders, the actress is dating Cory Monteith. The duo, whose characters were about to get married when "Glee"'s Feb. 1 episode ended, have been "hooking up for a while," an insider said.
On February 25, Monteith took Michele to his Vancouver hometown for a romantic sightseeing weekend. "They stayed in a hotel, toured Grouse Mountain and went for sushi and sake," a source reveals.
Adds the insider, "It's starting to seem a little more serious."
Kristen Stewart, Paula Abdul, and Kim Kardashian all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out the many times Taylor Swift has pulled out her surprise face at award shows.Watch Video »
Find out why Lena Dunham, Jaden Smith, and Rihanna need fashion resolutions for 2014.Watch Video »
From Jenny and Donnie to Amanda and Justin, see more celebs who found new love in 2013.Watch Video »
From Olivia Wilde to Mario Lopez, see which stars have the hottest beach bods of 2013.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "That '70s Show" is up to today.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXT'70s Style
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite