Lea Michele Talks Plastic Surgery and Her Diva ReputationRelated: Celeb Gloss, Lea Michele
- Photo: Norman Jean Roy/Allure1 of 6
By Chris Gardner
That voice! That attitude! That nose! Lea Michele has an unmistakable star quality that has helped catapult the New Jersey native from the Broadway stage to TV superstardom. But it wasn't an easy ride. In the December issue of Allure, the "Glee" star talks about the whole journey, including why she kept her nose, why she's proud to be a diva, and why she was intimidated by Gwyneth Paltrow.
On being asked to have a nose job by a talent manager:
"When I was 15, my mother and I went to meet a manager who said, 'You have to get a nose job in order for me to work with you,'" Michele recalls. "And then she says -- this is a little TMI -- 'Have you gotten your period yet? Because you can't have it done until you get your period.' My mom heard this and was like, 'This isn't appropriate. Thank you so much. Goodbye.'"
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite