Lea Michele Is Slowly Moving On After Cory Monteith's Death, But Talks About Him 'Constantly'
- Photo: BT1/WENN1 of 21
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage2 of 21
- Photo: Jackson Lee/NPG3 of 21
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP4 of 21
- Photo: Twitter/.5 of 21
- Photo: JXA/WENN6 of 21
- Photo: JXA/WENN7 of 21
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Rex USA8 of 21
- Photo: Dean/NPG9 of 21
- Photo: Retna Digital/Retna Digital10 of 21
- Photo: @neneleakes/Instagram11 of 21
- Photo: Jim Smeal / BEImages/Rex USA12 of 21
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/Invision/AP13 of 21
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/Invision/AP14 of 21
- Photo: Retna Digital15 of 21
- Photo: Marquez/Fame Flynet16 of 21
- Photo: Getty Images North America17 of 21
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage18 of 21
- Photo: Byron Purvis/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.19 of 21
- Photo: Mr Photoman/Splash News20 of 21
More Celeb News
- Omarosa Says NY Times Article Calling Shonda Rhimes an 'Angry Black Woman' Is &MSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 11:46:00 AM
- 'Reclaim' Review: Ryan Phillippe and Rachelle Lefevre Are Fooled Twice, and Then SMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 11:08:00 AM
- Oculus unveils new prototype VR headsetMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 10:44:54 AM
- U2 guitarist's plan for Malibu development gets OKMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 10:20:47 AM
- Downton Abbey Season 5 Scoop: Edith's Mommy Issues and Mary's ReputationMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 8:54:00 AM
- Omarosa Says NY Times Article Calling Shonda Rhimes an 'Angry Black Woman' Is &
Lea Michele's heart is on the mend. The 27-year-old "Glee" actress is slowly moving on after her boyfriend Cory Monteith's fatal drug overdose. In the new issue of Us Weekly, a source says Michele was heard talking with friends about a cute boy at a recent Hollywood party.
"She was excited he was coming," the insider reveals.
Still, Michele continues to grieve her love of more than a year, who died in July at age 31. "She talks about Cory constantly," a source says of the actress, who covers Bob Dylan's emotional ballad "Make You Feel My Love" on the show's Oct. 10 tribute episode. "She tries to remember the good times."
Michele offered her input to "Glee" co-creator Ryan Murphy in writing the tribute episode, "The Quarterback," for Monteith and his character, Finn Hudson. A source told Us at the time, "Lea wants it to reflect the truth, to warn people what can happen."
Murphy recently told The Wrap that the experience of filming the memorial episode was "very rough" for Michele, as well as the rest of the cast.
"Almost everything in that episode is from the first take of every performance, because the actors and the crew had a really hard time shooting it," he said. "I've never seen a crew where you can't continue shooting because they left the room sobbing."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
See some of the many revealing looks that Kim Kardashian has donned recently.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBirthday Fun
From Crowd Ignite