Lea Michele Isn't Pregnant, Another 'Glee' Twitter Account Hacked
- Photo: Picture Perfect/Rex USA1 of 21
- Photo: Angela Weiss/Getty Images North America2 of 21
- Photo: @msleamichele/Instagram3 of 21
- Photo: Allan Bregg/Splash News4 of 21
- Photo: msleamichele/Twitter5 of 21
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP6 of 21
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage7 of 21
- Photo: J. Sharma/Bruja/Pacific Coast News8 of 21
- Photo: msleamichele/Instagram9 of 21
- Photo: KH1/WENN10 of 21
- Photo: msleamichele/Instagram11 of 21
- Photo: AB1/WENN12 of 21
- Photo: Juan Rico/Fame Flynet13 of 21
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision/AP14 of 21
- Photo: Jose Perez/Pacific Coast News15 of 21
- Photo: ER/Fame Flynet16 of 21
- Photo: MICHAEL SIMON/WENN17 of 21
- Photo: Dave Spencer/Splash News18 of 21
- Photo: LRR/Fame Flynet19 of 21
- Photo: Survivor/Pacific Coast News20 of 21
More Celeb News
- Hilary Duff Returns to Music With 'Chasing the Sun' (Audio)MSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 9:08:00 AM
- Ratings: 'Big Brother' Hands CBS a WinMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 9:01:00 AM
- 'Get on Up' Review: Chadwick Boseman Brings the Funk in This Surprisingly Daring JMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 9:00:00 AM
- USA Orders 'Colony' Pilot From Carlton CuseMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 8:54:00 AM
- BuzzFeed Editor Ben Smith Details All 41 Instances of Political Reporter's PlagiarismMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 8:30:00 AM
- Hilary Duff Returns to Music With 'Chasing the Sun' (Audio)
It appears another Glee star's Twitter has been compromised.
A tweet was sent out from Lea Michele's Twitter with the announcement that the pop star and TV actress was expecting.
RELATED: Reveal: Baby Twitter debuts
"Before this gets out to the media," the tweet said, "I would like to announce to my fans that I am pregnant #BabyBoy"
The false tweet was later deleted, and Lea's reps confirm to ET that her Twitter was hacked.
RELATED: Jessica Simpson's kissy Instagram
That makes Lea the second "Glee" star to have their Twitter hacked in just two days.
Chris Colfer seemingly blindsided his TV fandom Thursday morning when his Twitter account revealed that he would not be returning to "Glee" this fall.
"Due to personal issues, I have been let go from the cast of GLEE. Explanations will come shortly..." the tweet blasted to his 2.43 million Twitter followers.
However, 20th Century Fox TV released a statement to ETonline revealing that any reports claiming that Colfer would not be returning to the series are false, and that the "Glee" star's verified Twitter account was compromised.
The statement reads: "We've been alerted that Chris Colfer's twitter account has been hacked. Rumors of his dismissal from Glee could not be further from the truth. We love Chris and look forward to working with him again this season."
Colfer, who has been a part of the groundbreaking series since the pilot debuted in 2009, plays fan-favorite character Kurt Hummel.
The show's sixth season it set to premiere in early 2015.
Related on ETOnline:
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
See how Taylor Swift has been rocking red over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSexy Sweeties
From Crowd Ignite