Lea Michele recorded song 'You're Mine' for Cory Monteith on debut album
- Photo: Jim Smeal / BEImages/Rex USA1 of 13
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/Invision/AP2 of 13
- Photo: Scylla/CHARYBDIS/Fame Flynet3 of 13
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/Invision/AP4 of 13
- Photo: GVK/NPG5 of 13
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP6 of 13
- Photo: WireImage7 of 13
- Photo: Miguel/CPR/Fame Flynet8 of 13
- Photo: GARDINER ANDERSON/EROTEME.CO.UK/Bauer-Griffin9 of 13
- Photo: Chris Behnke, Dean/NPG10 of 13
- Photo: Kevork Djansezian/Getty Images North America11 of 13
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Justin Bieber Apologizes for Visiting Tokyo Shrine Honoring War CriminalsMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 8:00:00 AM
- HBO Shows Are Coming to Amazon PrimeMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 7:40:00 AM
- Who Was Named People's "Most Beautiful" Star? MSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 6:42:00 AM
- Bachelorette Contestant in a Coma After Paragliding AccidentMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 6:42:00 AM
- Tara Lipinski and Johnny Weir Join NBC's Kentucky Derby CoverageMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 6:41:00 AM
- Justin Bieber Apologizes for Visiting Tokyo Shrine Honoring War Criminals
Nothing like music to ease the pain. Lea Michele opens up in a big way in the December 2013 issue of Elle about her late boyfriend Cory Monteith, and reveals that she recorded a song dedicated to him for her debut album.
"The album was done, and the label said, 'Do you want to add anything?' I was like, 'I might regret it if I don't,'" the 27-year-old tells Elle.
The song -- "You're Mine" -- holds a special meaning for the couple who began dating in early 2012. So ultimately, the "Glee" actress decided to add it to her track list last-minute.
"It makes me so happy, this song," she says. "It makes me think so much of Cory. It was ours. When I think if him, I play this."
"I called her and said, I don't know where I'm going to go because my house is swarmed [with reporters]. She was like, 'Oh, you're going to stay at my house.' Like it was nothing."
She adds, "She let my family stay there, and any of my friends. She made sure that in the refrigerator were my favorite juices. I'll never really be able to thank her, truly, for what she did for me."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Watch as Carrie Underwood talks about married life on Ellen.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSneak Peek
From Crowd Ignite