Lea Michele recorded song 'You're Mine' for Cory Monteith on debut album
- Photo: Jim Smeal / BEImages/Rex USA1 of 13
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/Invision/AP2 of 13
- Photo: Scylla/CHARYBDIS/Fame Flynet3 of 13
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/Invision/AP4 of 13
- Photo: GVK/NPG5 of 13
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP6 of 13
- Photo: WireImage7 of 13
- Photo: Miguel/CPR/Fame Flynet8 of 13
- Photo: GARDINER ANDERSON/EROTEME.CO.UK/Bauer-Griffin9 of 13
- Photo: Chris Behnke, Dean/NPG10 of 13
- Photo: Kevork Djansezian/Getty Images North America11 of 13
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP12 of 13
More Celeb News
- American Idol: Is This the Most Boring Group of Contestants Ever?MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:47:00 PM
- Does Mel Gibson Deserve Another Chance?MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:22:00 PM
- 'Fast & Furious 7' Resumes Production This MonthMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:02:00 PM
- Obama pitches his health care plan on Funny or DieMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:01:01 PM
- ABC's Ratings the Most Glaring Challenge for Anne Sweeney's SuccessorMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 3:58:00 PM
- American Idol: Is This the Most Boring Group of Contestants Ever?
Nothing like music to ease the pain. Lea Michele opens up in a big way in the December 2013 issue of Elle about her late boyfriend Cory Monteith, and reveals that she recorded a song dedicated to him for her debut album.
"The album was done, and the label said, 'Do you want to add anything?' I was like, 'I might regret it if I don't,'" the 27-year-old tells Elle.
The song -- "You're Mine" -- holds a special meaning for the couple who began dating in early 2012. So ultimately, the "Glee" actress decided to add it to her track list last-minute.
"It makes me so happy, this song," she says. "It makes me think so much of Cory. It was ours. When I think if him, I play this."
"I called her and said, I don't know where I'm going to go because my house is swarmed [with reporters]. She was like, 'Oh, you're going to stay at my house.' Like it was nothing."
She adds, "She let my family stay there, and any of my friends. She made sure that in the refrigerator were my favorite juices. I'll never really be able to thank her, truly, for what she did for me."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
Kim Kardashian, Bar Refaeli and Heidi Klum share their best bikini pics on social media on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Check out the biggest fashion mistakes celebs made in 2012.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Paris Hilton, see which stars have the most expensive engagement bling.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite