Lea Michele shares picture of 'new little love,' dog Pearl
- Photo: @msleamichele/Twitter1 of 13
- Photo: @leamichele/Twitter2 of 13
- Photo: BT1/WENN3 of 13
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage4 of 13
- Photo: Jackson Lee/NPG5 of 13
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP6 of 13
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Rex USA7 of 13
- Photo: @msleamichele/Twitter8 of 13
- Photo: Dean/NPG9 of 13
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks10 of 13
- Photo: Retna Digital11 of 13
- Photo: Jim Smeal / BEImages/Rex USA12 of 13
More Celeb News
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Child Star Mara Wilson Has 'No Interest' in SeqMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 8:01:00 AM
- Seth Rogen Blows Up At Nancy Grace Over Anti-Marijuana TweetsMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 7:54:00 AM
- Gallery eyes portraits in the age of abstract artMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 7:52:37 AM
- MovieTickets.com Extends Harkins Theatres Remote Ticketing AgreementMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 7:52:00 AM
- Singer Chris Brown's bodyguard on trial in DCMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 7:05:26 AM
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Child Star Mara Wilson Has 'No Interest' in Seq
On Oct. 15, the singer took to Twitter to share a picture of her adorable animal companion, a dog named Pearl. The pooch appears to be a pomeranian or pomeranian mix, though Michele didn't specify either way.
"Today I would like to introduce you to Pearl," the Broadway veteran wrote alongside the sweet snapshot. "She's 8 years old and is my new little love...Welcome Pearl!"
The addition of a dog to her household is just the latest sign that Michele -- who also has a cat -- is trying to move forward with her life after losing Monteith this summer. The brunette beauty has been hard at work in recent weeks, not just on "Glee" but also on her upcoming solo album. On Oct. 13, she gave fans a sneak peek of her album cover shoot, which features the super-slim star in a couple of sexy, midriff-baring ensembles.
"I'm so excited for u guys to hear my album," she wrote on Twitter. "It's so special to me. I'm so grateful for u all. Thank u for giving me so much love & support."
Through it all, though, Monteith -- who died of heroin and alcohol toxicity at age 31 on July 13 -- is never far from Michele's mind. "She talks about Cory constantly," a source told Us Weekly of the actress. "She tries to remember the good times."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Cindy Crawford and Vanessa Hudgens show their siblings some love on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
The Kind Mama
The actress and New York Times best-selling author talks to WW's Chris Gardner about her new book, "The Kind Mama," having more kids, and a "Clueless" sequel...Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite