- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN1 of 15
- Photo: Joe Stevens/Retna Ltd.2 of 15
- Photo: JE1/WENN3 of 15
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com4 of 15
- Photo: Whittle / Splash News/Splash News5 of 15
- Photo: WENN6 of 15
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com7 of 15
- Photo: Peter Kramer/AP8 of 15
- Photo: @leannrimes/Twitter9 of 15
- Photo: MAP/Splash News10 of 15
- Photo: LeAnn Rimes/.11 of 15
- Photo: MAP/Splash News12 of 15
- Photo: Marion Curtis/StarTraks13 of 15
- Photo: DS7/WENN14 of 15
More Celeb News
- Sony Board to Weigh Spin-Off of Entertainment Division (Report)MSNEntertainment 5/21/2013 2:40:45 PM
- Cannes: The Weinstein Co. Nearing Deal for 'The Young and Prodigious Spivet'MSNEntertainment 5/21/2013 2:40:05 PM
- 'Nashville' Crew Member's Wife Vents About Working ConditionsMSNEntertainment 5/21/2013 2:30:22 PM
- Damon Lindelof Admits 'Star Trek' Strip Down Was 'Gratuitous,' &MSNEntertainment 5/21/2013 2:21:01 PM
- HBO's 'Girls' Adds Jennifer Westfeldt for Season 3MSNEntertainment 5/21/2013 2:09:00 PM
- Sony Board to Weigh Spin-Off of Entertainment Division (Report)
It only took a few cocktails for LeAnn Rimes and Giuliana Rancic to bury the hatchet.
One month after Rancic, 36, told The Huffington Post she thought Rimes looked "a little thin" and needed to put on some curves, the E! News anchor accepted the country singer's offer to meet face-to-face.
"I'm happy we finally got together and put this whole fiasco behind us," Rancic told E! News after their Tuesday outing. "We had a really nice time and I hope to see her again soon."
Rimes echoed Rancic's sentiments on Twitter Wednesday. "[It was] so amazing to talk to you over drinks," she told the Style Network star. "I adore you! You are beautiful and we were meant to meet for a reason."
Despite her tiny frame, Rimes has repeatedly refuted rumors she has an eating disorder.
"No, I am not [anorexic or bulimic]," the 29-year-old told Ellen DeGeneres in September. "[The press has] been very irresponsible about calling a lot of people fat or anorexic or bulimic or whatever it may be...[anorexia and bulimia] are diseases, and using them as name calling is almost like bullying."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
Who Am I?
Check out some of Rihanna's worst wardrobe choices on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
From the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite