LeAnn Rimes, Giuliana Rancic Make Amends Over Drinks
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN1 of 15
- Photo: Joe Stevens/Retna Ltd.2 of 15
- Photo: JE1/WENN3 of 15
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com4 of 15
- Photo: Whittle / Splash News/Splash News5 of 15
- Photo: WENN6 of 15
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com7 of 15
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP8 of 15
- Photo: @leannrimes/Twitter9 of 15
- Photo: MAP/Splash News10 of 15
- Photo: LeAnn Rimes/.11 of 15
- Photo: MAP/Splash News12 of 15
- Photo: Marion Curtis/StarTraks13 of 15
- Photo: DS7/WENN14 of 15
More Celeb News
- California Senate Passes $330 Million Film and TV Tax Credit ExpansionMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 4:25:00 PM
- New Star Wars Film Resumes Production After Harrison Ford InjuryMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 3:44:00 PM
- 'Greatest American Hero' Reboot by '22 Jump Street' Team in the MSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 2:59:00 PM
- 'The Following' Showrunner Jennifer Johnson Exits After Only Three MonthsMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 1:19:00 PM
- A&E Networks to Buy Stake in Vice MediaMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 12:51:00 PM
- California Senate Passes $330 Million Film and TV Tax Credit Expansion
It only took a few cocktails for LeAnn Rimes and Giuliana Rancic to bury the hatchet.
One month after Rancic, 36, told The Huffington Post she thought Rimes looked "a little thin" and needed to put on some curves, the E! News anchor accepted the country singer's offer to meet face-to-face.
"I'm happy we finally got together and put this whole fiasco behind us," Rancic told E! News after their Tuesday outing. "We had a really nice time and I hope to see her again soon."
Rimes echoed Rancic's sentiments on Twitter Wednesday. "[It was] so amazing to talk to you over drinks," she told the Style Network star. "I adore you! You are beautiful and we were meant to meet for a reason."
Despite her tiny frame, Rimes has repeatedly refuted rumors she has an eating disorder.
"No, I am not [anorexic or bulimic]," the 29-year-old told Ellen DeGeneres in September. "[The press has] been very irresponsible about calling a lot of people fat or anorexic or bulimic or whatever it may be...[anorexia and bulimia] are diseases, and using them as name calling is almost like bullying."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Her Little Pony
Check out Khloe Kardashian, Kaley Cuoco and more stars who ride horses on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Rihanna strips down to a bikini while vacationing near an active volcano off the coast of Italy on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVolcano Vacay
From Crowd Ignite