LeAnn Rimes, Giuliana Rancic Make Amends Over Drinks
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN1 of 15
- Photo: Joe Stevens/Retna Ltd.2 of 15
- Photo: JE1/WENN3 of 15
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com4 of 15
- Photo: Whittle / Splash News/Splash News5 of 15
- Photo: WENN6 of 15
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com7 of 15
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP8 of 15
- Photo: @leannrimes/Twitter9 of 15
- Photo: MAP/Splash News10 of 15
- Photo: LeAnn Rimes/.11 of 15
- Photo: MAP/Splash News12 of 15
- Photo: Marion Curtis/StarTraks13 of 15
- Photo: DS7/WENN14 of 15
More Celeb News
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 1:40:07 PM
- Zac Efron Shops Dildos in 'Neighbors,' Proving Once Again He's Far More TMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:43:00 AM
- '300: Rise of an Empire' Storms Overseas Box Office With $88 MillionMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:41:00 AM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 2:47 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:40:29 AM
- Marvel expands Infinite with 'Ultimate Spider-Man'MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:33:56 AM
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
It only took a few cocktails for LeAnn Rimes and Giuliana Rancic to bury the hatchet.
One month after Rancic, 36, told The Huffington Post she thought Rimes looked "a little thin" and needed to put on some curves, the E! News anchor accepted the country singer's offer to meet face-to-face.
"I'm happy we finally got together and put this whole fiasco behind us," Rancic told E! News after their Tuesday outing. "We had a really nice time and I hope to see her again soon."
Rimes echoed Rancic's sentiments on Twitter Wednesday. "[It was] so amazing to talk to you over drinks," she told the Style Network star. "I adore you! You are beautiful and we were meant to meet for a reason."
Despite her tiny frame, Rimes has repeatedly refuted rumors she has an eating disorder.
"No, I am not [anorexic or bulimic]," the 29-year-old told Ellen DeGeneres in September. "[The press has] been very irresponsible about calling a lot of people fat or anorexic or bulimic or whatever it may be...[anorexia and bulimia] are diseases, and using them as name calling is almost like bullying."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
From Christina Aguilera to Jennifer Hudson, see some of Hollywood's ever-changing waistlines.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite