LeAnn Rimes, Giuliana Rancic Make Amends Over Drinks
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN1 of 15
- Photo: Joe Stevens/Retna Ltd.2 of 15
- Photo: JE1/WENN3 of 15
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com4 of 15
- Photo: Whittle / Splash News/Splash News5 of 15
- Photo: WENN6 of 15
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com7 of 15
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP8 of 15
- Photo: @leannrimes/Twitter9 of 15
- Photo: MAP/Splash News10 of 15
- Photo: LeAnn Rimes/.11 of 15
- Photo: MAP/Splash News12 of 15
- Photo: Marion Curtis/StarTraks13 of 15
- Photo: DS7/WENN14 of 15
More Celeb News
- American Idol: Is This the Most Boring Group of Contestants Ever?MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:47:00 PM
- Does Mel Gibson Deserve Another Chance?MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:22:00 PM
- 'Fast & Furious 7' Resumes Production This MonthMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:02:00 PM
- Obama pitches his health care plan on Funny or DieMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:01:01 PM
- ABC's Ratings the Most Glaring Challenge for Anne Sweeney's SuccessorMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 3:58:00 PM
- American Idol: Is This the Most Boring Group of Contestants Ever?
It only took a few cocktails for LeAnn Rimes and Giuliana Rancic to bury the hatchet.
One month after Rancic, 36, told The Huffington Post she thought Rimes looked "a little thin" and needed to put on some curves, the E! News anchor accepted the country singer's offer to meet face-to-face.
"I'm happy we finally got together and put this whole fiasco behind us," Rancic told E! News after their Tuesday outing. "We had a really nice time and I hope to see her again soon."
Rimes echoed Rancic's sentiments on Twitter Wednesday. "[It was] so amazing to talk to you over drinks," she told the Style Network star. "I adore you! You are beautiful and we were meant to meet for a reason."
Despite her tiny frame, Rimes has repeatedly refuted rumors she has an eating disorder.
"No, I am not [anorexic or bulimic]," the 29-year-old told Ellen DeGeneres in September. "[The press has] been very irresponsible about calling a lot of people fat or anorexic or bulimic or whatever it may be...[anorexia and bulimia] are diseases, and using them as name calling is almost like bullying."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
From Brad Pitt to Ian Somerhalder, see some of Hollywood's sexiest vampires.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Nicole Richie, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Paris Hilton, see which stars have the most expensive engagement bling.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
Kim Kardashian, Bar Refaeli and Heidi Klum share their best bikini pics on social media on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite