LeAnn Rimes, Giuliana Rancic Make Amends Over Drinks
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN1 of 15
- Photo: Joe Stevens/Retna Ltd.2 of 15
- Photo: JE1/WENN3 of 15
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com4 of 15
- Photo: Whittle / Splash News/Splash News5 of 15
- Photo: WENN6 of 15
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com7 of 15
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP8 of 15
- Photo: @leannrimes/Twitter9 of 15
- Photo: MAP/Splash News10 of 15
- Photo: LeAnn Rimes/.11 of 15
- Photo: MAP/Splash News12 of 15
- Photo: Marion Curtis/StarTraks13 of 15
- Photo: DS7/WENN14 of 15
More Celeb News
- Emmys 2014 Behind the Scenes: Zipping Up Glamour Girls With Fashion Captain Tara SwennenMSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 8:29:00 AM
- Fired Black Editor Sues People Magazine for DiscriminationMSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 8:18:00 AM
- Kathy Griffin to Minaj: I want a booty challengeMSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 8:07:09 AM
- 7 celebrity ice bucket challengesMSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 8:02:19 AM
- Teen Weeper 'If I Stay' Earns $1.1 Million at Thursday Night Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 8:00:00 AM
- Emmys 2014 Behind the Scenes: Zipping Up Glamour Girls With Fashion Captain Tara Swennen
It only took a few cocktails for LeAnn Rimes and Giuliana Rancic to bury the hatchet.
One month after Rancic, 36, told The Huffington Post she thought Rimes looked "a little thin" and needed to put on some curves, the E! News anchor accepted the country singer's offer to meet face-to-face.
"I'm happy we finally got together and put this whole fiasco behind us," Rancic told E! News after their Tuesday outing. "We had a really nice time and I hope to see her again soon."
Rimes echoed Rancic's sentiments on Twitter Wednesday. "[It was] so amazing to talk to you over drinks," she told the Style Network star. "I adore you! You are beautiful and we were meant to meet for a reason."
Despite her tiny frame, Rimes has repeatedly refuted rumors she has an eating disorder.
"No, I am not [anorexic or bulimic]," the 29-year-old told Ellen DeGeneres in September. "[The press has] been very irresponsible about calling a lot of people fat or anorexic or bulimic or whatever it may be...[anorexia and bulimia] are diseases, and using them as name calling is almost like bullying."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out the sweet shots Jaime King, Mario Lopez, Snooki and more stars shared of their babies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Fresh from their split, Hilary Duff vacations with husband Mike Comrie and their son on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the many sexy bikinis Jessica Alba has rocked over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite