LeAnn Rimes' Husband's Show The Playboy Club Is Canceled
- Photo: Donald Traill/Invision/AP1 of 14
- Photo: MAP/Splash News2 of 14
- Photo: LeAnn Rimes/.3 of 14
- Photo: MAP/Splash News4 of 14
- Photo: Marion Curtis/StarTraks5 of 14
- Photo: DS7/WENN6 of 14
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP7 of 14
- Photo: Thelonius/Splash News8 of 14
- Photo: Splash News9 of 14
- Photo: Thelonius/Splash News10 of 14
- Photo: GettyImages.com11 of 14
- Photo: GettyImages.com12 of 14
- Photo: GettyImages.com13 of 14
More Celeb News
- Watch This Tonight: Naked DatingMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 6:22:00 AM
- Sony Pictures Profits Rise Thanks to 'Spider-Man 2' and '22 Jump Street&aMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 5:37:00 AM
- New York Times Issues Response to Wikipedia Plagiarism ChargeMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 8:16:00 PM
- 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' Scores With Outrageous Twitter ReactionsMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 7:56:00 PM
- Justin Bieber Mocks Orlando Bloom With Weepy Photo: Hollywood Twitter Takes the BaitMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 7:29:00 PM
- Watch This Tonight: Naked Dating
LeAnn Rimes is packing her bags and leaving town. Chi-Town that is.
Her husband Eddie Cibrian's television show The Playboy Club has been canceled after just three episodes. The ultra skinny singer/actress and her hubby moved to Chicago recently for filming, but it looks like they'll be headed back to L.A. now.
The NBC show premiered with just more than 5 million viewers on September 19, then dipped to 3.97 million in the second week and last week had just 3.4 million viewers.
This hasn't been a good week for LeAnn and Eddie. As RadarOnline.com was first to report, early Monday morning a driver crashed through the fence at their Hidden Hills, Calif. home and police authorities said it appears the driver “was under the influence.”
“To address the accident that happened in front of our home this morning, everyone is ok and safe. However, if drunk driving was involved it is terribly sad,” the 29-year-old tweeted on Monday afternoon.
“My family could have been seriously injured and any situation where someone is drinking and driving should not be taken lightly. Needless to say, it was a very unsettling call to receive this morning.”
No word yet on how Hugh Hefner feels about the show being canceled, but he's got a lot of lovely ladies around him to keep his spirits up!
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTNew Look
From Crowd Ignite