LeAnn Rimes on cheating fears: It's definitely creeped into my mind
- Photo: Al Powers/Invision/AP1 of 19
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/StarTraks2 of 19
- Photo: Twitter/.3 of 19
- Photo: Albert L. Ortega/WireImage4 of 19
- Photo: Albert L. Ortega/WireImage5 of 19
- Photo: WG/CPR/Rocstar/Fame Flynet6 of 19
- Photo: KAMA/GSI7 of 19
- Photo: KAMA/GSI8 of 19
- Photo: KAMA/GSI9 of 19
- Photo: KAMA/GSI10 of 19
- Photo: KAMA/GSI11 of 19
- Photo: NGRE/GSI12 of 19
- Photo: JN/DS/Fame Flynet13 of 19
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage14 of 19
- Photo: DJDM/WENN15 of 19
- Photo: Fame Flynet16 of 19
- Photo: Lifetime/Promotional17 of 19
- Photo: MP/Fame Flynet18 of 19
More Celeb News
- Meg Ryan Joins the Cast of How I Met Your DadMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 4:47:00 PM
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus Gets It On with a Clown—On Camera—for GQMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Exclusive: Royal Pains Adds Alpha House Alum for Mysterious Recurring RoleMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 2:31:00 PM
- Apple Revenue Climbs to $45.6 Billion Thanks to Strong iPhone SalesMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 1:49:00 PM
- WWE's Stone Cold Steve Austin Slams 'Motherfkers' Who Don't AgreMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 1:03:00 PM
- Meg Ryan Joins the Cast of How I Met Your Dad
Given their shared history, it's not too surprising LeAnn Rimes is wary of Eddie Cibrian's wandering eye. This time, however, the spouses are hoping to avoid another scandal -- and further heartbreak.
Rimes, 30, shared her marital fears in an interview with "Entertainment Tonight" host Nancy O'Dell, who asked the country singer if she's ever worried Cibrian, 39, will cheat on her. "Everyone else would think I am a liar if I didn't say yes, and I have at times," Rimes admitted. "It's definitely creeped into my mind, as it would anyone's." The actor shares the same concerns about his wife, Rimes added.
"I think we've been very honest and open with that to each other, and our conversations about it have only made me understand how much he actually cares, as much as I do, about being faithful to each other," the star continued. "Where I'm at in my relationship with Eddie, that is not a worry that's in the front of my mind."
(The "Northern Lights" co-stars began dating in 2009 while still married to other people. Rimes' divorce from chef Dean Sheremet was finalized in June 2010; Cibrian shares custody of sons Mason, 9, and Jake, 5, with ex-wife Brandi Glanville, 40.)
To cope with her affair, Rimes put a pen to paper and co-wrote nine of her new album's 13 tracks. "I don't think I even knew I was going to address these things on the record," she said of "Spitfire," available this spring. "I really, actually do feel like I'm spitting fire on this record."
Cibrian's infidelities are well-documented. His first wife, Glanville, recently sat down with another one of his mistresses, waitress Scheana Marie, during joint episodes of Bravo's "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" and "Vanderpump Rules." "I'm glad we talked," the model later told Us Weekly. "And when I see her now, I say hello and it's really not a big deal."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTLife in Pics
From Crowd Ignite