Leighton Meester Flashes Keister: Fearless or Tactless?
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP1 of 11
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP2 of 11
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP3 of 11
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP4 of 11
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage.com5 of 11
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP6 of 11
- Photo: Richie Buxo/Splash News7 of 11
- Photo: Ray Garbo/WENN8 of 11
- Photo: Kevin Kane/GettyImages.com9 of 11
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP10 of 11
More Celeb News
- W. Kamau Bell Laments "The Whiteness of Late Night"MSNEntertainment 9/14/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Nicki Minaj Welcome at This NY High School, After Alma Mater Rejects HerMSNEntertainment 9/14/2014 3:14:00 PM
- Ashley Judd Has Tough Couple of Weekends at Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 9/14/2014 2:47:00 PM
- 'Django Unchained' Actress Claims She Was Detained by LAPD, Mistaken for ProstitutMSNEntertainment 9/14/2014 2:36:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars' Julianne Hough: "I Might Be Even Harder on Derek"MSNEntertainment 9/14/2014 1:34:00 PM
- W. Kamau Bell Laments "The Whiteness of Late Night"
By Kat Giantis
Chiropractors can thank Leighton Meester for a sharp uptick in business this week. On Tuesday night in New York, the "Gossip Girl" starlet triggered a whole lot of neck-snapping double takes when she hit the Harry Winston Court of Jewels event sporting a see-through lace Marchesa jumpsuit.
From the front, her sheer couture had a sort of "1001 Sexy Arabian Nights" vibe, thanks to harem pants and a dangerously plunging neckline. Then she turned around. Click through the photos at left to see how Leighton provided a full and shapely moon for those 1001 nights.
Meester has never shied away from taking red-carpet risks, even when she probably should. And it's gotta be tough starring opposite Blake Lively, what with her being Vogue overlord Anna Wintour's personal favorite and all. But does Leighton need to resort to displaying her derriere? Vote and then tell us what you think in the comments!
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXT'Feeling Great'
From Crowd Ignite