Leighton Meester shows off wedding ring after marrying Adam Brody
- Photo: Kristina Bumphrey/StarTraks1 of 10
- Photo: Rocstar/CPR/Fame Flynet2 of 10
- Photo: Tania Coetzee/Rex USA3 of 10
- Photo: Getty Images North America4 of 10
- Photo: JAD/ZOJ/WENN5 of 10
- Photo: Allan Bregg/Splash News6 of 10
- Photo: JAD/ZOJ/WENN7 of 10
- Photo: Kristina Bumphrey/StarTraks8 of 10
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Made in America concert set to rock Los AngelesMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 11:58:04 AM
- Idris Elba Thriller 'No Good Deed' Launches Unique Social Media CampaignMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 10:48:00 AM
- LA's Made in America concert set to rock downtownMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 10:18:48 AM
- 'November Man' and 'As Above' Are No Match for 'GuardiaMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 8:35:00 AM
- Gabrielle Union and Dwayne Wade before the weddingMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 8:09:00 AM
- Made in America concert set to rock Los Angeles
Finally! Nearly one month after secretly tying the knot, Leighton Meester showed off her wedding ring while attending a press conference for Broadway's "Of Mice & Men."
The 27-year-old actress joined costars James Franco and Chris O'Dowd at the Signature Theatre on March 6. Looking stylish in a black sweater, gray pants, and red heels, the newlywed gave a glimpse of her brand new ring to photographers while sitting with her hands in her lap during the conference.
Us Weekly exclusively revealed last month that the "Gossip Girl" star secretly married "O.C." alum Adam Brody. The couple tied the knot in a private wedding, just three months after a source confirmed to Us that the twosome was engaged.
While Meester hasn't spoke publicly about her relationship with Brody, the actor confirmed last month that he was, in fact, married when questioned by a photographer. He also showed off a simple wedding band on his left ring finger while leaving a gym in Los Angeles on Feb. 18.
This is the first marriage for both. Meester and Brody worked together on the 2011 film "The Oranges," and can be seen together again on screen in the upcoming comedy "Life Partners."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Jared Leto, Madonna and Jaime King all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Miley Cyrus, Katy Perry, and Selena Gomez all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Her Little Pony
Check out Khloe Kardashian, Kaley Cuoco and more stars who ride horses on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVenice Film Fest
From Crowd Ignite