Leighton Meester Visits Brazil With Boyfriend Aaron Himelstein!
- Photo: WENN1 of 16
- Photo: C. Smith/WENN2 of 16
- Photo: Ken Katz/StarTraks3 of 16
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage4 of 16
- Photo: CWNY/Fame Flynet5 of 16
- Photo: Marie Claire6 of 16
- Photo: KEN KATZ/StarTraks7 of 16
- Photo: STEVE SANDS/Bauer-Griffin8 of 16
- Photo: VPB/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: Splash News10 of 16
- Photo: Albert L. Ortega/WireImage11 of 16
- Photo: WENN12 of 16
- Photo: KH1/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage.com14 of 16
- Photo: Aaron Crisler/Retna Digital15 of 16
More Celeb News
- News Corp. Taps Sony Veteran Jim Kennedy as Chief Communications OfficerMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 9:25:14 AM
- Super Bowl TV Advertising Sold Out, Fox SaysMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 9:09:51 AM
- AXS TV Orders Third Season of 'The World's Greatest Tribute Bands' (ExcluMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 9:04:28 AM
- 'American Hustle' Review: It's Grifters vs. Feds in David O. Russell&MSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 9:00:22 AM
- Ratings: 'Voice' Rebounds, 'Brooklyn Nine-Nine' Fall Finale FlatMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 8:26:57 AM
- News Corp. Taps Sony Veteran Jim Kennedy as Chief Communications Officer
Spotted in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil: "Gossip Girl" star Leighton Meester packing on the PDA with her new artist beau Aaron Himelstein.
The actress, 26, and her boyfriend visited the famous Christ the Redeemer at the top of the Corcovado mountain in the Tijuca Forest National Park Friday -- a sure sign that their five-month relationship is headed in the right direction.
"He's been around for a while. She's been with him since at least November," a source tells Us Weekly. "He dotes on her. She definitely likes that in guys." A rep for Meester could not be reached for comment.
Meester, who split with beau of two years Sebastian Stan in 2010, hasn't always been so lucky in love. "I never had a boyfriend until I was 18. It's nice, I guess -- when you like them," she told Marie Claire in April. "But it isn't the most important thing."
She added: "I'm not sure I ever want to get married. The only time a relationship is good is when you really love them. I don't want to hang out with some guy I just like."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Taylor Swift shares stunning photos of her time in New Zealand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Nicki Minaj, Khloe Kardashian and more are spotted at Drake's concert in Los Angeles on today’s Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Elsa Pataky to Ginnifer Goodwin, see some of Hollywood's new baby bumps on Wonderwall Replay.Watch Video »
See the first photos of Mario Lopez's newborn son, Dominic Lopez, on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
Get all the pregnancy rumor scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTPrivacy Request
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite