Leighton Meester Visits Brazil With Boyfriend Aaron Himelstein!
- Photo: WENN1 of 16
- Photo: C. Smith/WENN2 of 16
- Photo: Ken Katz/StarTraks3 of 16
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage4 of 16
- Photo: CWNY/Fame Flynet5 of 16
- Photo: Marie Claire6 of 16
- Photo: KEN KATZ/StarTraks7 of 16
- Photo: STEVE SANDS/Bauer-Griffin8 of 16
- Photo: VPB/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: Splash News10 of 16
- Photo: Albert L. Ortega/WireImage11 of 16
- Photo: WENN12 of 16
- Photo: KH1/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage.com14 of 16
- Photo: Aaron Crisler/Retna Digital15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 'Kelly & Cal' Review: New Mom Juliette Lewis Finds an Unlikely Suburban SoMSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 9:00:00 PM
- Talent Agents Adam Kanter, Martin Spencer Exit Resolution (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 8:14:00 PM
- 'Bad Words' Review: Jason Bateman's Directorial Debut Exhilarates Until IMSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 8:00:00 PM
- Newsweek Bitcoin Writer Fires Back at Tina Brown: 'I Have A Problem' With Her CommMSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 6:50:00 PM
- The Best. Baseball Movie. Ever (Guest Blog)MSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 5:54:00 PM
- 'Kelly & Cal' Review: New Mom Juliette Lewis Finds an Unlikely Suburban So
Spotted in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil: "Gossip Girl" star Leighton Meester packing on the PDA with her new artist beau Aaron Himelstein.
The actress, 26, and her boyfriend visited the famous Christ the Redeemer at the top of the Corcovado mountain in the Tijuca Forest National Park Friday -- a sure sign that their five-month relationship is headed in the right direction.
"He's been around for a while. She's been with him since at least November," a source tells Us Weekly. "He dotes on her. She definitely likes that in guys." A rep for Meester could not be reached for comment.
Meester, who split with beau of two years Sebastian Stan in 2010, hasn't always been so lucky in love. "I never had a boyfriend until I was 18. It's nice, I guess -- when you like them," she told Marie Claire in April. "But it isn't the most important thing."
She added: "I'm not sure I ever want to get married. The only time a relationship is good is when you really love them. I don't want to hang out with some guy I just like."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Katy Perry and John Mayer to Paula Patton and Robin Thicke, get the scoop on all the breakups in Hollywood.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Julianne's hunky Canadian hockey beau on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on all the rumors surrounding Eva Mendes and Ryan Gosling on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite