Leighton Meester Visits Brazil With Boyfriend Aaron Himelstein!
- Photo: WENN1 of 16
- Photo: C. Smith/WENN2 of 16
- Photo: Ken Katz/StarTraks3 of 16
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage4 of 16
- Photo: CWNY/Fame Flynet5 of 16
- Photo: Marie Claire6 of 16
- Photo: KEN KATZ/StarTraks7 of 16
- Photo: STEVE SANDS/Bauer-Griffin8 of 16
- Photo: VPB/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: Splash News10 of 16
- Photo: Albert L. Ortega/WireImage11 of 16
- Photo: WENN12 of 16
- Photo: KH1/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage.com14 of 16
- Photo: Aaron Crisler/Retna Digital15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 'La Cage aux Folles' Director Edouard Molinaro Dead at 85MSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 4:49:15 PM
- Vin Diesel Shares His Emotional Moment With Paul Walker's FamilyMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 3:18:16 PM
- Bob Dylan's Infamous Electric Guitar Fetches Nearly $1 Million at AuctionMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 2:57:27 PM
- La Scala's 'La Traviata' opener gets mixed reviewsMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 2:13:57 PM
- European Film Awards: 'The Great Beauty' Wins European Film 2013MSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 1:38:57 PM
- 'La Cage aux Folles' Director Edouard Molinaro Dead at 85
Spotted in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil: "Gossip Girl" star Leighton Meester packing on the PDA with her new artist beau Aaron Himelstein.
The actress, 26, and her boyfriend visited the famous Christ the Redeemer at the top of the Corcovado mountain in the Tijuca Forest National Park Friday -- a sure sign that their five-month relationship is headed in the right direction.
"He's been around for a while. She's been with him since at least November," a source tells Us Weekly. "He dotes on her. She definitely likes that in guys." A rep for Meester could not be reached for comment.
Meester, who split with beau of two years Sebastian Stan in 2010, hasn't always been so lucky in love. "I never had a boyfriend until I was 18. It's nice, I guess -- when you like them," she told Marie Claire in April. "But it isn't the most important thing."
She added: "I'm not sure I ever want to get married. The only time a relationship is good is when you really love them. I don't want to hang out with some guy I just like."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Carrie Underwood tweets about her "Sound of Music" experience on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGrammy Gold
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite