Leighton Meester Visits Brazil With Boyfriend Aaron Himelstein!
- Photo: WENN1 of 16
- Photo: C. Smith/WENN2 of 16
- Photo: Ken Katz/StarTraks3 of 16
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage4 of 16
- Photo: CWNY/Fame Flynet5 of 16
- Photo: Marie Claire6 of 16
- Photo: KEN KATZ/StarTraks7 of 16
- Photo: STEVE SANDS/Bauer-Griffin8 of 16
- Photo: VPB/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: Splash News10 of 16
- Photo: Albert L. Ortega/WireImage11 of 16
- Photo: WENN12 of 16
- Photo: KH1/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage.com14 of 16
- Photo: Aaron Crisler/Retna Digital15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 'The Money Shot' Theater Review: Neil LaBute Delivers a Poison-Pen Note to HollywoMSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 5:00:00 PM
- 'NCIS' Drafts MTV's 'Awkward' Star Nikki DeLoach (ExcluMSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 4:59:00 PM
- OK! Magazine Dumps Digital Team, Launches Search for New Staff (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 4:58:00 PM
- The Wire Shutting Down and Being Folded Into Atlantic Flagship SiteMSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 4:18:00 PM
- 'Dallas' Cast Rallies Fans to Watch Season Finale as TNT Mulls RenewalMSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 4:07:00 PM
- 'The Money Shot' Theater Review: Neil LaBute Delivers a Poison-Pen Note to Hollywo
Spotted in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil: "Gossip Girl" star Leighton Meester packing on the PDA with her new artist beau Aaron Himelstein.
The actress, 26, and her boyfriend visited the famous Christ the Redeemer at the top of the Corcovado mountain in the Tijuca Forest National Park Friday -- a sure sign that their five-month relationship is headed in the right direction.
"He's been around for a while. She's been with him since at least November," a source tells Us Weekly. "He dotes on her. She definitely likes that in guys." A rep for Meester could not be reached for comment.
Meester, who split with beau of two years Sebastian Stan in 2010, hasn't always been so lucky in love. "I never had a boyfriend until I was 18. It's nice, I guess -- when you like them," she told Marie Claire in April. "But it isn't the most important thing."
She added: "I'm not sure I ever want to get married. The only time a relationship is good is when you really love them. I don't want to hang out with some guy I just like."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on the RHONJ stars' recent whereabouts on Replay.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Britney's new bachelorette status on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
See how Kate Hudson embraces Instagram on Celebs Gone SocialWatch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHot Scots
From Crowd Ignite