- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage1 of 8
- Photo: Andres Otero/WENN2 of 8
- Photo: Ben Watts/Lucky/Promotional3 of 8
- Photo: CWNY/FameFlynet Pictures/Wonderwall4 of 8
- Photo: Marie Claire5 of 8
- Photo: WENN6 of 8
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Cheryl Cole Reunites With Simon Cowell for 'X Factor' UKMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:34:00 PM
- Fox Reorganizes Development and Programming DepartmentsMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Dan Harmon and Mitch Hurwitz Are Working on a Super-Secret ProjectMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Sean Combs Bids Reported $200 Million for Fuse TV NetworkMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:12:00 PM
- Psych's James Roday to Star in CBS Relationship Comedy PilotMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:07:00 PM
- Cheryl Cole Reunites With Simon Cowell for 'X Factor' UK
Leighton Meester has won a court battle against her mother after the "Gossip Girl" actress's mother alleged that her daughter had promised to pay her $10,000 every month for life.
RELATED: MTV Movie Awards
The TV star filed suit against her mother Constance in 2012, accusing her of misusing the monthly allowance intended for her little brother Lex, who suffers from severe medical issues, on cosmetic surgery, Botox injections and hair-extensions for herself.
RELATED: Celeb Crossovers
The TV star filed suit against her mother, Constance, in 2012, accusing her of misusing the monthly allowance intended for her little brother Lex, who suffers from severe medical issues, on cosmetic surgery, Botox injections and hair extensions for herself.
RELATED: Star Secrets
The 26-year-old asked a judge to declare that no such agreement exists, and Meester was granted her request Wednesday, according to TMZ.com.
Meester did not seek to recover any of the money she had already given her mother.
Ladies Who Cook
Drunk In Love
From Crowd Ignite