Levi Johnston Apologizes To Sarah Palin
- Photo: Michael Buckner/GQ1 of 6
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage.com2 of 6
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP3 of 6
- Photo: Ron Edmonds/Invision/AP4 of 6
- Photo: Paul Sancya/Invision/AP5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Netflix Makes Deal With AT&T to Speed Up Its VideosMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:42:00 PM
- TV Presidents Kevin Spacey, Julia Louis Dreyfus Tangle With 'Fargo's' BilMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:40:00 PM
- NBC's 'Aquarius' Books 'The Originals' Alum Claire HoltMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Peter Capaldi's 'Doctor Who' Will Be Darker and 'a Lot Less PatiMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:12:00 PM
- 'The Simpsons' Producer James L. Brooks Signs With WMEMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Netflix Makes Deal With AT&T to Speed Up Its Videos
It's kiss and make-up for Playgirl centerfold Levi Johnston and one-time Republican Vice Presidential candidate Sarah Palin.
As RadarOnline.com first reported Levi and his baby mama Bristol Palin settled their differences saying, " Nothing is more important to me or Bristol than our son Tripp. We are taking active steps to work cooperatively in raising him, and in sharing the joys -- and challenges -- of parenthood."
Now the 20-year-old hockey hunk wants to make amends with the one-time Republican sweetheart.
"Last year, after Bristol and I broke up, I was unhappy and a little angry. Unfortunately, against my better judgment, I publicly said things about the Palins that were not completely true," he told People. "I have already privately apologized to Todd and Sarah. Since my statements were public, I owe it to the Palins to publicly apologize."
Levi and Sarah have been in a war of words. He said Sarah talked about "divorce often." She ripped him for "selling his body."
Bristol recently made her acting debut on ABC Family's The Secret Life of the American Teenager. She released this statement to RadarOnline.com "Levi and me are co-parents of Tripp and we are actively working on being good parents together."
The rest of Levi's public apology states, "So to the Palin family in general and to Sarah Palin in particular, please accept my regrets and forgive my youthful indiscretion...I hope one day to restore your trust."
More on RadarOnline.com:
More on Wonderwall:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBye Baby Bump
From Crowd Ignite