Levi Johnston marries Sunny Oglesby
- Photo: Inside Edition/.1 of 6
- Photo: Inside Edition/.2 of 6
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP3 of 6
- Photo: Spencer Weiner/Invision/AP4 of 6
- Photo: WENN5 of 6
More Celeb News
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 5:09:00 PM
- PHOTO: Check Out Glee's Lea Michele on Sons of AnarchyMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:21:00 PM
- Discovery Counts Down to Shark Week With 'Gears, Fears and Rears' Week (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:18:00 PM
- 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' Live Blog: Join Our Real-Time Snark-nadoMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:16:00 PM
- 'Fifty Shades' Star Dakota Johnson Joins Ralph Fiennes, Tilda Swinton in &aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&apos
Inside Edition reports that Johnston, 22, did not tell his ex he was tying the knot over the weekend, instead simply asked for custody of his son. "I wanted him to be my ring bearer," Johnston said. Palin denied his request.
Though Tripp was not at the Wasilla, Alaska, ceremony on Sunday, Breeze Beretta, Johnston's one-month-old daughter with his bride, took part in her parents' special day. Officiated by Johnston's friend, Crosby Marrow, the couple's nuptials took a lighthearted turn when the groom fumbled his vows and elicited chuckles from guests in attendance.
"To have and to hold, whatever you say," Inside Edition reports Johnston as saying. Clad in a Hugo Boss red label tuxedo accessorized with a camouflage vest and bow tie, Johnston is said to have sweated profusely during the event.
It is the first marriage for both Johnston and his girlfriend of just over one year, 20, who teaches in Wasilla, Alaska. The couple welcomed daughter Breeze Beretta -- named for the Italian firearm manufacturer -- on Sept. 12, 2012, two years after he called off his engagement to Palin.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTNew Look
From Crowd Ignite