Levi Johnston, Sunny Oglesby Welcome Daughter Breeze Beretta
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP1 of 4
- Photo: Spencer Weiner/Invision/AP2 of 4
- Photo: WENN3 of 4
More Celeb News
- Miles Teller on Lending Clothes to Hook-Ups: 'You Will Not Get That Sh-t Back' (PhMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 10:17:00 AM
- 'Working the Engels' Canceled by NBCMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 10:07:00 AM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 1:05 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 10:05:40 AM
- Obama: 'Entire World Is Appalled' by James Foley's MurderMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 9:57:00 AM
- Billy Crystal to Present Robin Williams Tribute at EmmysMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 9:30:00 AM
- Miles Teller on Lending Clothes to Hook-Ups: 'You Will Not Get That Sh-t Back' (Ph
Us Weekly -- With the birth of his second child, Levi Johnston celebrated his Constitutional right to bear ... babies named after arms.
TMZ reports the Alaska native's girlfriend, Sunny Oglesby, gave birth to Johnston's second child Wednesday, a daughter named Breeze Beretta Johnston -- with the unusual middle name referencing the Italian firearm manufacturer. (Johnston, 22, is already a father to Tripp Palin, his three-year-old son with his ex-fiancee, Bristol).
In April, Johnston and Oglesby sat down for a chat with Inside Edition, during which he admitted the pregnancy was "unplanned."
"There was a time we went to the cabin and forgot the birth control pills, and a month later we found out we were having a baby," he explained of Sunny, a 20-year-old teacher who resides in his hometown of Wasilla, Alaska.
Johnston and his ex, the eldest child of former Alaska governor Sarah Palin, welcomed son Tripp in late 2008; the couple called off their engagement in March 2009, got engaged again in July 2010, but finally called it off for good just three months later.
"Bristol wanted to have a baby," Johnston sniped of Bristol, 21, to E! News in September 2011. "It all happened on purpose, and I was dumb enough just to roll with it."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXT8 Ice Buckets
From Crowd Ignite