Like You, Bret Easton Ellis Wants Scott Disick for the 'American Psycho' Remake
- Photo: Promotional/RAK/ZO6/WENN1 of 14
- Photo: JE1/http://www.wenn.com/2 of 14
- Photo: Thomas/Retna Digital3 of 14
- Photo: IRA/ZOJ/WENN4 of 14
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks5 of 14
- Photo: Ben Watts/Glamour6 of 14
- Photo: Brian Prahl/Splash News7 of 14
- Photo: Stephen Lovekin/WireImage.com8 of 14
- Photo: Brian Prahl/Splash News9 of 14
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage.com10 of 14
- Photo: David Becker/WireImage11 of 14
- Photo: Splash News12 of 14
- Photo: VnC/Promotional13 of 14
More Celeb News
- Meg Ryan Joins the Cast of How I Met Your DadMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 4:47:00 PM
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus Gets It On with a Clown—On Camera—for GQMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Exclusive: Royal Pains Adds Alpha House Alum for Mysterious Recurring RoleMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 2:31:00 PM
- Apple Revenue Climbs to $45.6 Billion Thanks to Strong iPhone SalesMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 1:49:00 PM
- WWE's Stone Cold Steve Austin Slams 'Motherfkers' Who Don't AgreMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 1:03:00 PM
- Meg Ryan Joins the Cast of How I Met Your Dad
The most pressing question after yesterday's "American Psycho" reboot news was, of course, whether the producers would cash in on the startling resemblance between Keeping Up With the Kardshians villain Scott Disick and Patrick Bateman. (If Hollywood is going to insist on the remakes, they might as well go all in, is our theory.)
Never one to miss an opportunity, Disick threw his hat into the ring early: "just heard there doin a remake of American Psycho!" he tweeted." best news I have ever heard! i hope they call me!"
A few hours later, American Psycho author and Twitter savant Bret Easton Ellis offered his own opinion: "I have warned Lionsgate that I will not approve a new version of 'American Psycho' unless it stars SCOTT DISICK or MILES FISHER." Then he added, "I am waiting for Scott Disick to ask: 'Who in the hell is is Bret Easton Ellis?'"
Disick, to his credit, responded, "Not going to happen, I know just who u r!" presumably because he has spent a majority of his adult life being asked whether he likes Phil Collins. Anyway, we hope this at least results in an Ellis cameo on one of the Kardashian shows; surely their business cards are in need of an upgrade.
Read more posts by Amanda Dobbins
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTLife in Pics
From Crowd Ignite