Lindsay and Ali Lohan Tell Mom Dina: 'You're Looking Scary!'
- Photo: Joseph Bellantoni/Splash News1 of 17
- Photo: David Tonnessen/PacificCoastNews.com2 of 17
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage3 of 17
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage4 of 17
- Photo: G. Gershoff/WireImage5 of 17
- Photo: Derek Storm/Retna Ltd.6 of 17
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage7 of 17
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage8 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage9 of 17
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage10 of 17
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP11 of 17
- Photo: ST/Splash News12 of 17
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP13 of 17
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP14 of 17
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP15 of 17
- Photo: Joe Stevens/Retna Digital16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 5:00:00 PM
- Ray J Arraigned for Sexual Battery, Vandalism and Resisting ArrestMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:59:00 PM
- Mark Wahlberg in Talks to Star in J.C. Chandor's 'Deepwater Horizon'MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:49:00 PM
- 'The Gunfighter' Director Eric Kissack on How He Cast Nick Offerman: TheWrap&aMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Benedict Cumberbatch Joins WB's 'Jungle Book' as Voice of Shere KhanMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?
According to Lindsay and Ali Lohan, their mom Dina is need of a major hair makeover!
"My girls are always telling me to cut my hair," Dina, 49, told Us Weekly at Randi Rahm's Fashion Week cocktail party in New York Wednesday. "You know, you think you're fashion forward, and then you have children who are way more, but you make your own look [work]. But it's hard when you're girls are like, 'Mom, you're looking scary.'"
Speaking of her daughters, Dina said her 18-year-old daughter Ali's modeling career is really taking off. "She loves it. She's over my height now," Dina told Us. "We're really short compared to her. We need a booster -- a really big one!"
As for Lindsay? "She's wonderful," Dina said of her daughter, who is close to completing her court-ordered community service. "We're here for all of Fashion Week."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek In Photos
From Crowd Ignite