Lindsay and Ali Lohan Tell Mom Dina: 'You're Looking Scary!'
- Photo: Joseph Bellantoni/Splash News1 of 17
- Photo: David Tonnessen/PacificCoastNews.com2 of 17
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage3 of 17
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage4 of 17
- Photo: G. Gershoff/WireImage5 of 17
- Photo: Derek Storm/Retna Ltd.6 of 17
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage7 of 17
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage8 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage9 of 17
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage10 of 17
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP11 of 17
- Photo: ST/Splash News12 of 17
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP13 of 17
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP14 of 17
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP15 of 17
- Photo: Joe Stevens/Retna Digital16 of 17
More Celeb News
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 5:09:00 PM
- PHOTO: Check Out Glee's Lea Michele on Sons of AnarchyMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:21:00 PM
- Discovery Counts Down to Shark Week With 'Gears, Fears and Rears' Week (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:18:00 PM
- 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' Live Blog: Join Our Real-Time Snark-nadoMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:16:00 PM
- 'Fifty Shades' Star Dakota Johnson Joins Ralph Fiennes, Tilda Swinton in &aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&apos
According to Lindsay and Ali Lohan, their mom Dina is need of a major hair makeover!
"My girls are always telling me to cut my hair," Dina, 49, told Us Weekly at Randi Rahm's Fashion Week cocktail party in New York Wednesday. "You know, you think you're fashion forward, and then you have children who are way more, but you make your own look [work]. But it's hard when you're girls are like, 'Mom, you're looking scary.'"
Speaking of her daughters, Dina said her 18-year-old daughter Ali's modeling career is really taking off. "She loves it. She's over my height now," Dina told Us. "We're really short compared to her. We need a booster -- a really big one!"
As for Lindsay? "She's wonderful," Dina said of her daughter, who is close to completing her court-ordered community service. "We're here for all of Fashion Week."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBye Baby Bump
From Crowd Ignite