Lindsay and Ali Lohan Tell Mom Dina: 'You're Looking Scary!'
- Photo: Joseph Bellantoni/Splash News1 of 17
- Photo: David Tonnessen/PacificCoastNews.com2 of 17
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage3 of 17
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage4 of 17
- Photo: G. Gershoff/WireImage5 of 17
- Photo: Derek Storm/Retna Ltd.6 of 17
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage7 of 17
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage8 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage9 of 17
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage10 of 17
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP11 of 17
- Photo: ST/Splash News12 of 17
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP13 of 17
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP14 of 17
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP15 of 17
- Photo: Joe Stevens/Retna Digital16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Entertainment One Developing Bible-Mafia Drama Mashup 'King David'MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 5:12:35 PM
- 'Law & Order: SVU' Star Dann Florek Exits ShowMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 4:33:02 PM
- 'Blue Jasmine' Will Be Back in 300 Theaters After Cate Blanchett's AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:54:06 PM
- NBC's 'The Sound of Music Live' to Re-Air on SaturdayMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:32:51 PM
- 'Real Housewives of Atlanta' Mama Joyce Rampage Earns Season-High RatingsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:32:22 PM
- Entertainment One Developing Bible-Mafia Drama Mashup 'King David'
According to Lindsay and Ali Lohan, their mom Dina is need of a major hair makeover!
"My girls are always telling me to cut my hair," Dina, 49, told Us Weekly at Randi Rahm's Fashion Week cocktail party in New York Wednesday. "You know, you think you're fashion forward, and then you have children who are way more, but you make your own look [work]. But it's hard when you're girls are like, 'Mom, you're looking scary.'"
Speaking of her daughters, Dina said her 18-year-old daughter Ali's modeling career is really taking off. "She loves it. She's over my height now," Dina told Us. "We're really short compared to her. We need a booster -- a really big one!"
As for Lindsay? "She's wonderful," Dina said of her daughter, who is close to completing her court-ordered community service. "We're here for all of Fashion Week."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
See some of the hottest celebs that joined frats and sororities while in college.Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Chris Daughtry dishes on his major body transformation, keeping chickens, making his marriage work and more!Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite