Lindsay and Ali Lohan Tell Mom Dina: 'You're Looking Scary!'
- Photo: Joseph Bellantoni/Splash News1 of 17
- Photo: David Tonnessen/PacificCoastNews.com2 of 17
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage3 of 17
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage4 of 17
- Photo: G. Gershoff/WireImage5 of 17
- Photo: Derek Storm/Retna Ltd.6 of 17
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage7 of 17
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage8 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage9 of 17
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage10 of 17
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP11 of 17
- Photo: ST/Splash News12 of 17
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP13 of 17
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP14 of 17
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP15 of 17
- Photo: Joe Stevens/Retna Digital16 of 17
More Celeb News
- CW to Honor Dogs With Glitzy Awards ShowMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 12:35:00 PM
- 'Southland' Slapped With $5 Million Lawsuit Over Autopsy Photo in Opening MontageMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 12:28:00 PM
- Why ISIS Makes 'Al-Qaeda Look Like the Boy Scouts'MSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 12:12:00 PM
- 'Agents of SHIELD's' Elena Satine to Join 'Revenge'MSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 11:51:00 AM
- How 'Boyhood' Editor Sandra Adair Stitched 12 Long Years Into the Year's MSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 11:43:00 AM
- CW to Honor Dogs With Glitzy Awards Show
According to Lindsay and Ali Lohan, their mom Dina is need of a major hair makeover!
"My girls are always telling me to cut my hair," Dina, 49, told Us Weekly at Randi Rahm's Fashion Week cocktail party in New York Wednesday. "You know, you think you're fashion forward, and then you have children who are way more, but you make your own look [work]. But it's hard when you're girls are like, 'Mom, you're looking scary.'"
Speaking of her daughters, Dina said her 18-year-old daughter Ali's modeling career is really taking off. "She loves it. She's over my height now," Dina told Us. "We're really short compared to her. We need a booster -- a really big one!"
As for Lindsay? "She's wonderful," Dina said of her daughter, who is close to completing her court-ordered community service. "We're here for all of Fashion Week."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTerrible Trends
From Crowd Ignite