Lindsay and Ali Lohan Tell Mom Dina: 'You're Looking Scary!'
- Photo: Joseph Bellantoni/Splash News1 of 17
- Photo: David Tonnessen/PacificCoastNews.com2 of 17
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage3 of 17
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage4 of 17
- Photo: G. Gershoff/WireImage5 of 17
- Photo: Derek Storm/Retna Ltd.6 of 17
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage7 of 17
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage8 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage9 of 17
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage10 of 17
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP11 of 17
- Photo: ST/Splash News12 of 17
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP13 of 17
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP14 of 17
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP15 of 17
- Photo: Joe Stevens/Retna Digital16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Hillary Clinton Breaks Silence on Ferguson, Says America Is 'Better Than That'MSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:43:00 PM
- Why Is California Tripling Film and TV Tax Credits While Other States Slash Them?MSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:25:00 PM
- Venice Reviews: Michael Shannon's Indelible Performance in '99 Homes,' PlMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:23:00 PM
- Story of Frozen Special Reflects on Movie's Magic; Producer Confirms Broadway PlansMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:20:00 PM
- Martin Starr, Paul Wesley Movie 'Amira & Sam' Lands U.S. DistributionMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Hillary Clinton Breaks Silence on Ferguson, Says America Is 'Better Than That'
According to Lindsay and Ali Lohan, their mom Dina is need of a major hair makeover!
"My girls are always telling me to cut my hair," Dina, 49, told Us Weekly at Randi Rahm's Fashion Week cocktail party in New York Wednesday. "You know, you think you're fashion forward, and then you have children who are way more, but you make your own look [work]. But it's hard when you're girls are like, 'Mom, you're looking scary.'"
Speaking of her daughters, Dina said her 18-year-old daughter Ali's modeling career is really taking off. "She loves it. She's over my height now," Dina told Us. "We're really short compared to her. We need a booster -- a really big one!"
As for Lindsay? "She's wonderful," Dina said of her daughter, who is close to completing her court-ordered community service. "We're here for all of Fashion Week."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Rihanna strips down to a bikini while vacationing near an active volcano off the coast of Italy on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTPup Power
From Crowd Ignite