Lindsay Lohan Attributes 'Working 85 Hours in 4 Days' to Her Exhaustion
- Photo: Jean Catuffe/PacificCoastNews.com1 of 9
- Photo: JD/Fame Flynet2 of 9
- Photo: DEAN/Bauer-Griffin3 of 9
- Photo: ZGLR/WENN4 of 9
- Photo: GEVA HGVC/GSI5 of 9
- Photo: Miguel/CPR/Fame Flynet6 of 9
- Photo: GEVA HGVC/GSI7 of 9
- Photo: Paul J. Froggatt/FameFlynet Pict/Fame Flynet8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Cannes: 'The Missing Picture' Wins Un Certain Regard PrizeMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 11:05:21 AM
- Cannes: Lesbian Coming-of-Age Story 'Blue Is the Warmest Color' Wins Fipresci PrizMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 10:48:45 AM
- 'Fast & Furious 6' Driving Record Memorial Day Weekend at Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 7:34:58 AM
- Good Morning, Cannes: From Bloody Fun to Bloody SchlockMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 6:55:12 AM
- PowerGrid's Biggest Movers of the Week: Chris Pine, Noah Baumbach's Projects BoostMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 6:42:06 PM
- Cannes: 'The Missing Picture' Wins Un Certain Regard Prize
After panic surrounding Friday's false report that Lindsay Lohan was found unconscious and rushed to the hospital, the actress is now assuring the world that there's nothing to worry about and is even making light of it.
"Note to self.. After working 85 hours in 4 days, and being up all night shooting, be very aware that you might pass out from exhaustion; 7 paramedics MIGHT show up @ your door... Hopefully they're cute. Otherwise it would be a real let down," the 25-year-old posted on her Twitter early Saturday morning. "Back on set," she added.
Hours before Lohan herself addressed the incident, her rep Steve Honig told Us Weekly that it was just a matter of the star, who has been in Marina del Rey, Calif. shooting the Lifetime Elizabeth Taylor biopic "Liz And Dick," just needing to catch up on some zzz's.
"Lindsay worked a grueling schedule the past few days. She was on set last night at 7 pm and worked through the night until 8 am this morning. She took a nap before shooting her scene," Honig explained. "Producers were concerned when she did not come out of her room and called paramedics as a precaution."
Added Honig, "Lindsay was examined and is fine, but did suffer some exhaustion and dehydration. Lindsay was never taken to a hospital; reports to the contrary are false. She is resting now, and is hoping to be back on set later this afternoon."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
From the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
Khloe Kardashian showed off her svelte figure, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
Kourtney Kardashian, Vanessa Hudgens and Tara Reid all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Gwyneth Paltrow works out for two hours a day, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
Who Am I?
Check out how Vin Diesel, Paul Walker and more stars of "Fast & Furious 6" looked when they were in high school.Watch Video »
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite