Actress Lindsay Price and Celebrity Chef Curtis Stone Welcome a Baby Boy
- Photo: Angela Weiss/WireImage1 of 6
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage2 of 6
- Photo: Nathanael Jones/PacificCoastNews.com3 of 6
- Photo: Jason Merritt/GettyImages.com4 of 6
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage.com5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Disney In Talks to Buy Maker Studios for $500M+MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 11:08:00 AM
- Pantelion Films Taps Auri Maruri as Director of Production and DevelopmentMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 11:06:00 AM
- 'House of Cards' Ben Daniels Joins Starz Drama 'Flesh and Bone'MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 11:05:00 AM
- Chase Carey Calls Fox TV Ratings 'A Little Disappointing'MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 11:01:00 AM
- Spike Lee to attend Roger Ebert film festivalMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 10:48:14 AM
- Disney In Talks to Buy Maker Studios for $500M+
Lindsay Price and Curtis Stone have something to be extra thankful for this holiday season: their baby boy, who was born on Nov. 6.
"Lindsay and I are so excited to welcome our sweet little baby boy into the world," Stone tweeted Monday. "It feels so great to be a dad!"
The newborn is reportedly named Hudson, according to Australia's Herald Sun newspaper.
The "Beverly Hills, 90210" alumna began dating the Australian chef in 2009 and announced their pregnancy in June. The baby boy is the first child for Price, 34, and the "Top Chef Masters" host, 36.
In early October, Price was feted by pals at the Renaissance Hollywood Hotel. The baby shower was hosted by Sarah Michelle Gellar, Price's longtime BFF from their days on the ABC soap "All My Children."
Other guests included Price's mother, as well as "Ugly Betty" star Rebecca Romijn, "White Collar" actress Tiffani Thiessen, "Drop Dead Diva" actress Jaime Ray Newman and "My Future Boyfriend" star Sara Rue.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Nicole Richie debuts a lavender hair color on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social. What does Kelly Osbourne have to do with it?Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite