Actress Lindsay Price and Celebrity Chef Curtis Stone Welcome a Baby Boy
- Photo: Angela Weiss/WireImage1 of 6
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage2 of 6
- Photo: Nathanael Jones/PacificCoastNews.com3 of 6
- Photo: Jason Merritt/GettyImages.com4 of 6
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage.com5 of 6
More Celeb News
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 4:18:23 PM
- Orel Hershiser Joining Dodgers TV Broadcast Team (Report)MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:52:05 PM
- 'Metro Manila' Comes Out on Top at British Independent Film AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:46:27 PM
- Susan Boyle Calls Asperger's Diagnosis a ReliefMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 1:35:40 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: Felicity Jones Anything But an 'Invisible Woman' as DickMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 12:40:09 PM
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign
Lindsay Price and Curtis Stone have something to be extra thankful for this holiday season: their baby boy, who was born on Nov. 6.
"Lindsay and I are so excited to welcome our sweet little baby boy into the world," Stone tweeted Monday. "It feels so great to be a dad!"
The newborn is reportedly named Hudson, according to Australia's Herald Sun newspaper.
The "Beverly Hills, 90210" alumna began dating the Australian chef in 2009 and announced their pregnancy in June. The baby boy is the first child for Price, 34, and the "Top Chef Masters" host, 36.
In early October, Price was feted by pals at the Renaissance Hollywood Hotel. The baby shower was hosted by Sarah Michelle Gellar, Price's longtime BFF from their days on the ABC soap "All My Children."
Other guests included Price's mother, as well as "Ugly Betty" star Rebecca Romijn, "White Collar" actress Tiffani Thiessen, "Drop Dead Diva" actress Jaime Ray Newman and "My Future Boyfriend" star Sara Rue.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Malin Akerman, Courtney Love, and Florence Welch all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGrammy Gold
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite