Lindsay Price, Curtis Stone get married in Spain
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage1 of 12
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN2 of 12
- Photo: TAThiessen/Instagram3 of 12
- Photo: Apega/WENN4 of 12
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage5 of 12
- Photo: Angela Weiss/WireImage6 of 12
- Photo: BT1/WENN7 of 12
- Photo: Raef-Ramirez/AKM/GSI8 of 12
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage.com9 of 12
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.10 of 12
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage11 of 12
More Celeb News
- History's 'Vikings' Season 2 Teasers Show the Sexy Side of Scandinavia (VMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 5:04:49 PM
- 'Hours' Review: Paul Walker Says Adieu With One of His Strongest PerformancesMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 4:45:39 PM
- Jason Segel to Play David Foster Wallace Opposite Jesse Eisenberg in 'The End of the Tour&aMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 4:14:00 PM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 7:12 p.m. ESTMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 4:10:40 PM
- Frank Grillo Steps Into a Lead Role With 'The Purge' SequelMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 3:52:19 PM
- History's 'Vikings' Season 2 Teasers Show the Sexy Side of Scandinavia (V
Another June wedding! Actress Lindsay Price and celeb chef Curtis Stone got married in Spain on Saturday, June 8, Us Weekly can confirm.
The couple tied the knot on the island of Mallorca at the Hilton Sa Torre Mallorca Resort in Spain, where guests, including Price's "Beverly Hills, 90210" costar, Tiffani Thiessen, marveled at the hotel's beautiful and historic architecture, which dates back as far as 1369.
Thiessen posted a picture from the reception of she and her husband, actor Brady Smith, to her Instagram page, writing, "Toast to our dear friends for an amazing wedding weekend in Mallorca, Spain. #memories #unforgettable #stonewedding."
Price, 36, and "Top Chef Masters" host, Stone, 37, got engaged in July 2012 after three years of dating and welcomed a son, Hudson, in November 2012.
In March, the former "Lipstick Jungle" actress told Us Weekly about how she and her Australian-born beau, a "Celebrity Apprentice" season 9 alum, were adjusting to parenthood.
"Work used to be the No. 1 important thing to me," she explained. "Everything revolved around it and to have a new perspective and have something else, my family, not just being a mom but being a part of an incredible family of my own it makes me have a different perspective on life that I think is richer."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Kourtney Kardashian hits up the happiest place on Earth on today’s Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Olivia Wilde to Mario Lopez, see which stars have the hottest beach bods of 2013.Watch Video »
Heidi Klum, Selena Gomez, LeAnn Rimes and Kyle Richards show off their holiday spirit on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Jenny and Donnie to Amanda and Justin, see more celebs who found new love in 2013.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Paris Hilton, see which stars have the most expensive engagement bling.Watch Video »
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek In Photos
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite