Lindsay Price, Curtis Stone get married in Spain
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage1 of 12
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN2 of 12
- Photo: TAThiessen/Instagram3 of 12
- Photo: Apega/WENN4 of 12
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage5 of 12
- Photo: Angela Weiss/WireImage6 of 12
- Photo: BT1/WENN7 of 12
- Photo: Raef-Ramirez/AKM/GSI8 of 12
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage.com9 of 12
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.10 of 12
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage11 of 12
More Celeb News
- Mega Buzz: 24's Reunion, a S.H.I.E.L.D. Return and a New Bones RomanceMSNEntertainment 4/22/2014 4:49:00 PM
- Tumblr Tops Twitter's Social TV Activity, Says New StudyMSNEntertainment 4/22/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Comedy Group Dr. God Sets Up AXS TV Show, Wraps First Feature (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 4/22/2014 4:02:00 PM
- Aereo at the Supreme Court: 5 TakeawaysMSNEntertainment 4/22/2014 3:13:00 PM
- Mean Girls Star Daniel Franzese Comes OutMSNEntertainment 4/22/2014 3:03:00 PM
- Mega Buzz: 24's Reunion, a S.H.I.E.L.D. Return and a New Bones Romance
Another June wedding! Actress Lindsay Price and celeb chef Curtis Stone got married in Spain on Saturday, June 8, Us Weekly can confirm.
The couple tied the knot on the island of Mallorca at the Hilton Sa Torre Mallorca Resort in Spain, where guests, including Price's "Beverly Hills, 90210" costar, Tiffani Thiessen, marveled at the hotel's beautiful and historic architecture, which dates back as far as 1369.
Thiessen posted a picture from the reception of she and her husband, actor Brady Smith, to her Instagram page, writing, "Toast to our dear friends for an amazing wedding weekend in Mallorca, Spain. #memories #unforgettable #stonewedding."
Price, 36, and "Top Chef Masters" host, Stone, 37, got engaged in July 2012 after three years of dating and welcomed a son, Hudson, in November 2012.
In March, the former "Lipstick Jungle" actress told Us Weekly about how she and her Australian-born beau, a "Celebrity Apprentice" season 9 alum, were adjusting to parenthood.
"Work used to be the No. 1 important thing to me," she explained. "Everything revolved around it and to have a new perspective and have something else, my family, not just being a mom but being a part of an incredible family of my own it makes me have a different perspective on life that I think is richer."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Get the engagement scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBaby Girl!
From Crowd Ignite