Lindsay Price, Curtis Stone get married in Spain
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage1 of 12
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN2 of 12
- Photo: TAThiessen/Instagram3 of 12
- Photo: Apega/WENN4 of 12
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage5 of 12
- Photo: Angela Weiss/WireImage6 of 12
- Photo: BT1/WENN7 of 12
- Photo: Raef-Ramirez/AKM/GSI8 of 12
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage.com9 of 12
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.10 of 12
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage11 of 12
More Celeb News
- 'La Cage aux Folles' Director Edouard Molinaro Dead at 85MSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 4:49:15 PM
- Vin Diesel Shares His Emotional Moment With Paul Walker's FamilyMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 3:18:16 PM
- Bob Dylan's Infamous Electric Guitar Fetches Nearly $1 Million at AuctionMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 2:57:27 PM
- La Scala's 'La Traviata' opener gets mixed reviewsMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 2:13:57 PM
- European Film Awards: 'The Great Beauty' Wins European Film 2013MSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 1:38:57 PM
- 'La Cage aux Folles' Director Edouard Molinaro Dead at 85
Another June wedding! Actress Lindsay Price and celeb chef Curtis Stone got married in Spain on Saturday, June 8, Us Weekly can confirm.
The couple tied the knot on the island of Mallorca at the Hilton Sa Torre Mallorca Resort in Spain, where guests, including Price's "Beverly Hills, 90210" costar, Tiffani Thiessen, marveled at the hotel's beautiful and historic architecture, which dates back as far as 1369.
Thiessen posted a picture from the reception of she and her husband, actor Brady Smith, to her Instagram page, writing, "Toast to our dear friends for an amazing wedding weekend in Mallorca, Spain. #memories #unforgettable #stonewedding."
Price, 36, and "Top Chef Masters" host, Stone, 37, got engaged in July 2012 after three years of dating and welcomed a son, Hudson, in November 2012.
In March, the former "Lipstick Jungle" actress told Us Weekly about how she and her Australian-born beau, a "Celebrity Apprentice" season 9 alum, were adjusting to parenthood.
"Work used to be the No. 1 important thing to me," she explained. "Everything revolved around it and to have a new perspective and have something else, my family, not just being a mom but being a part of an incredible family of my own it makes me have a different perspective on life that I think is richer."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Carrie Underwood tweets about her "Sound of Music" experience on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGrammy Gold
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite