Lindsay Price, Curtis Stone get married in Spain
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage1 of 12
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN2 of 12
- Photo: TAThiessen/Instagram3 of 12
- Photo: Apega/WENN4 of 12
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage5 of 12
- Photo: Angela Weiss/WireImage6 of 12
- Photo: BT1/WENN7 of 12
- Photo: Raef-Ramirez/AKM/GSI8 of 12
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage.com9 of 12
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.10 of 12
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage11 of 12
More Celeb News
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Is Writing and Producing His Own Projects to CreatMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:45:00 PM
- Jeff Blake's Departure at Sony Leaves Amy Pascal With No One Else to BlameMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Mega Buzz: Chicago Fire's Triangle, a Scandal Death and Sleepy Sneakiness MSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Ken Burns 'Thrilled' About Central Park Five SettlementMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:27:00 PM
- MTV's 'Awkward' Star Beau Mirchoff Joins NBC's Manson Series &amMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:14:00 PM
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Is Writing and Producing His Own Projects to Creat
Another June wedding! Actress Lindsay Price and celeb chef Curtis Stone got married in Spain on Saturday, June 8, Us Weekly can confirm.
The couple tied the knot on the island of Mallorca at the Hilton Sa Torre Mallorca Resort in Spain, where guests, including Price's "Beverly Hills, 90210" costar, Tiffani Thiessen, marveled at the hotel's beautiful and historic architecture, which dates back as far as 1369.
Thiessen posted a picture from the reception of she and her husband, actor Brady Smith, to her Instagram page, writing, "Toast to our dear friends for an amazing wedding weekend in Mallorca, Spain. #memories #unforgettable #stonewedding."
Price, 36, and "Top Chef Masters" host, Stone, 37, got engaged in July 2012 after three years of dating and welcomed a son, Hudson, in November 2012.
In March, the former "Lipstick Jungle" actress told Us Weekly about how she and her Australian-born beau, a "Celebrity Apprentice" season 9 alum, were adjusting to parenthood.
"Work used to be the No. 1 important thing to me," she explained. "Everything revolved around it and to have a new perspective and have something else, my family, not just being a mom but being a part of an incredible family of my own it makes me have a different perspective on life that I think is richer."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Sexy & Single
Check out some of Jennifer Lopez's sexiest ensembles she's rocked recently.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTexas Heat
From Crowd Ignite