Lindsey Vonn: Met Gala 2013 celebs were 'skinny-fat'
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage1 of 8
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/Getty Images North America2 of 8
- Photo: Erik Pendzich/Rex USA3 of 8
- Photo: Facebook/Lindsey Vonn/.4 of 8
- Photo: Daniel Warren/WENN5 of 8
- Photo: Orchon/Retna Digital6 of 8
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Scarlett Johansson's 'Lucy' Blasts Past The Rock's 'HerMSNEntertainment 7/26/2014 8:16:00 AM
- Sam Raimi Writing 'Evil Dead' TV Series That Will Include Bruce CampbellMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 10:36:00 PM
- BuzzFeed Fires Writer Over Multiple Instances of PlagiarismMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 9:31:00 PM
- Fox at Comic-Con: James Bond Is Whack, We're Making Movies With Balls (and Jokes)MSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 7:26:00 PM
- Sleepy Hollow Season 2: Is Ichabod a Gleek? MSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 7:21:00 PM
- Scarlett Johansson's 'Lucy' Blasts Past The Rock's 'Her
Lindsey Vonn may be an Olympic athlete, but even she has insecurities about her weight. The pro skier -- who had to drop out from the 2014 Sochi Olympics due to a knee injury -- opened up about attending the 2013 Met Gala last May with boyfriend Tiger Woods.
"It was hard to go to the Met Ball with people who eat lettuce and Diet Coke for dinner," Vonn, 29, said in the February issue of SELF magazine. A-list celebrities who attended fashion's biggest night last year included Beyonce, Katie Holmes, Miley Cyrus and Jennifer Lawrence. "It's difficult to be at events with a room full of women who weigh half as much as you do. That's always tough."
"So many of them are skinny-fat," Vonn continued of the stars in attendance. "They have more cellulite than most people. I feel like I need to give them a cheeseburger. It's sexy and beautiful to be strong." (Vonn more recently walked the runway -- with the help of her crutches -- in a sexy tight-fitted red dress at the Go Red For Women event on Feb. 6 in NYC.)
As for her relationship with Woods? No complaints there! "We're good for each other," she gushed. "I don't know what he's learned from me, to be honest. But we push each other and help each other when we're down."
Vonn and Woods, 37, made a splash at the gala. The couple made their red carpet debut as Vonn stunned in an Elie Saab white dress with see-through slits in the front. The pair was also seen holding hands and kissing at the Boom Boom Room during the after party.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTDown-low Romance
From Crowd Ignite