Lindsey Vonn: Met Gala 2013 celebs were 'skinny-fat'
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage1 of 8
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/Getty Images North America2 of 8
- Photo: Erik Pendzich/Rex USA3 of 8
- Photo: Facebook/Lindsey Vonn/.4 of 8
- Photo: Daniel Warren/WENN5 of 8
- Photo: Orchon/Retna Digital6 of 8
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP7 of 8
More Celeb News
- 'Birdman' Venice Review: Michael Keaton as an Actor With Caped-Crusader IssuesMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:34:00 AM
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Summer Finale Death: Say Goodbye toMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 12:29:00 AM
- Black TV Producer Wrongly Detained in Beverly Hills Says 'Ferguson Resonated In My Mind&MSNEntertainment 8/26/2014 11:09:00 PM
- Emmys 2014: TheWrap's Complete CoverageMSNEntertainment 8/26/2014 9:51:00 PM
- The 6 Best Moments From The 'Chelsea Lately' Series FinaleMSNEntertainment 8/26/2014 9:49:00 PM
- 'Birdman' Venice Review: Michael Keaton as an Actor With Caped-Crusader Issues
Lindsey Vonn may be an Olympic athlete, but even she has insecurities about her weight. The pro skier -- who had to drop out from the 2014 Sochi Olympics due to a knee injury -- opened up about attending the 2013 Met Gala last May with boyfriend Tiger Woods.
"It was hard to go to the Met Ball with people who eat lettuce and Diet Coke for dinner," Vonn, 29, said in the February issue of SELF magazine. A-list celebrities who attended fashion's biggest night last year included Beyonce, Katie Holmes, Miley Cyrus and Jennifer Lawrence. "It's difficult to be at events with a room full of women who weigh half as much as you do. That's always tough."
"So many of them are skinny-fat," Vonn continued of the stars in attendance. "They have more cellulite than most people. I feel like I need to give them a cheeseburger. It's sexy and beautiful to be strong." (Vonn more recently walked the runway -- with the help of her crutches -- in a sexy tight-fitted red dress at the Go Red For Women event on Feb. 6 in NYC.)
As for her relationship with Woods? No complaints there! "We're good for each other," she gushed. "I don't know what he's learned from me, to be honest. But we push each other and help each other when we're down."
Vonn and Woods, 37, made a splash at the gala. The couple made their red carpet debut as Vonn stunned in an Elie Saab white dress with see-through slits in the front. The pair was also seen holding hands and kissing at the Boom Boom Room during the after party.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the sweet shots Jaime King, Mario Lopez, Snooki and more stars shared of their babies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Gwyneth Paltrow, get the romance rumors on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWhat's Buzzing
From Crowd Ignite