Lindsey Vonn: Met Gala 2013 celebs were 'skinny-fat'
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage1 of 8
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/Getty Images North America2 of 8
- Photo: Erik Pendzich/Rex USA3 of 8
- Photo: Facebook/Lindsey Vonn/.4 of 8
- Photo: Daniel Warren/WENN5 of 8
- Photo: Orchon/Retna Digital6 of 8
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Mark Ballas and Derek Hough Try Flipping Houses in 'Mark & Derek's ExcelleMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 10:00:00 PM
- Judge Approves Los Angeles Clippers Sale to Steve Ballmer, Regardless of AppealMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 7:50:00 PM
- Fan Who Threatened Michael Strahan Claims His Lawyer Is Part of the IlluminatiMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 7:26:00 PM
- The Bachelorette Finale: Who Did Andi Choose?MSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 7:05:00 PM
- 'Once Upon a Time' Expands 'Frozen' Cast With Tyler Jacob Moore MSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 6:48:00 PM
- Mark Ballas and Derek Hough Try Flipping Houses in 'Mark & Derek's Excelle
Lindsey Vonn may be an Olympic athlete, but even she has insecurities about her weight. The pro skier -- who had to drop out from the 2014 Sochi Olympics due to a knee injury -- opened up about attending the 2013 Met Gala last May with boyfriend Tiger Woods.
"It was hard to go to the Met Ball with people who eat lettuce and Diet Coke for dinner," Vonn, 29, said in the February issue of SELF magazine. A-list celebrities who attended fashion's biggest night last year included Beyonce, Katie Holmes, Miley Cyrus and Jennifer Lawrence. "It's difficult to be at events with a room full of women who weigh half as much as you do. That's always tough."
"So many of them are skinny-fat," Vonn continued of the stars in attendance. "They have more cellulite than most people. I feel like I need to give them a cheeseburger. It's sexy and beautiful to be strong." (Vonn more recently walked the runway -- with the help of her crutches -- in a sexy tight-fitted red dress at the Go Red For Women event on Feb. 6 in NYC.)
As for her relationship with Woods? No complaints there! "We're good for each other," she gushed. "I don't know what he's learned from me, to be honest. But we push each other and help each other when we're down."
Vonn and Woods, 37, made a splash at the gala. The couple made their red carpet debut as Vonn stunned in an Elie Saab white dress with see-through slits in the front. The pair was also seen holding hands and kissing at the Boom Boom Room during the after party.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTerrible Trends
From Crowd Ignite