Lisa Ling and husband welcome first child
- Photo: Picture Perfect/Rex USA1 of 6
- Photo: FS2/WENN2 of 6
- Photo: INB/Ivan Nikolov/http://www.wenn.com/3 of 6
- Photo: FS2/WENN4 of 6
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com5 of 6
More Celeb News
- World Cup: Hollywood Hails Germany, Cries for Argentina on TwitterMSNEntertainment 7/13/2014 4:30:00 PM
- NBC's 'Constantine' Casts Mexican-American Star as ZedMSNEntertainment 7/13/2014 4:24:00 PM
- Telenovela Star Angelica Celaya Cast as Zed on ConstantineMSNEntertainment 7/13/2014 3:42:00 PM
- 'Real Housewives of NJ's' Dina Manzo on Haters: 'I Don'MSNEntertainment 7/13/2014 3:24:00 PM
- The Mysteries of Laura Promises Drama, Comedy and ... Barf!MSNEntertainment 7/13/2014 3:06:00 PM
- World Cup: Hollywood Hails Germany, Cries for Argentina on Twitter
Lisa Ling is a new mom!
The "Our America" host, 39, gave birth to her first child, a daughter, in Santa Monica, Calif., at 1:24 p.m. on Friday, reports People magazine.
"The proud parents are enjoying the first day of parenthood and are looking forward to bringing their daughter home," Lisa and her husband, Dr. Paul Song, said in a joint statement.
The couple named their little one Jett Ling Song, who weighed in at a healthy 6 lbs., 6 oz. upon delivery.
Lisa revealed she was pregnant in October during an appearance on Anderson Cooper's daytime talk show Anderson Live.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
See some of the many revealing looks that Kim Kardashian has donned recently.Watch Video »
From Sofia Vergara to Zac Efron, check out who's coupling up on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Kesha's New Looks
See how Kesha's looks have changed since Rehab.Watch Video »
Star Inspired Ink
From Ryan Cabrera to Megan Fox, see celebs who've gotten tattoos of other stars.Watch Video »
Check out some of the cutest celeb baby bumps hitting the beach this summer.Watch Video »
Get the scoop about the troubled star on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBikini Bods!
From Crowd Ignite