Lisa Rinna in car accident
- Photo: FS2/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: Jason Merritt/WireImage2 of 16
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage.com3 of 16
- Photo: Getty Images North America4 of 16
- Photo: Todd Williamson/Invision/AP5 of 16
- Photo: MSF/ZOJ/WENN6 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet7 of 16
- Photo: YouTube/KC Depend Channel/.8 of 16
- Photo: Entertainment Press/Splash News9 of 16
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/StarTraks10 of 16
- Photo: NBC/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: shaRRp/Splash News13 of 16
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP14 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 10 Oscar Lessons From the First Blitz of Critics' AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 11:58:45 PM
- 'Hobbit' Sequel's High Frame Rate Theaters Nearly Doubled But Warner BroMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 11:36:29 PM
- Leighton Meester to Make Broadway Debut Opposite James Franco in 'Of Mice and Men'MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 9:00:07 PM
- How Hollywood Infiltrated Miami's Art Basel (Photos)MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 7:56:35 PM
- '20 Feet From Stardom' Stars to Sing National Anthem at Rose BowlMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 7:04:02 PM
- 10 Oscar Lessons From the First Blitz of Critics' Awards
By email@example.com (WENN Newsdesk)
Actress Lisa Rinna has escaped unscathed after she was involved in a car accident in Los Angeles.
RELATED: Photos: 2012 Daytime Emmy Awards
The former "Dancing With the Stars" and "The Apprentice" regular, 49, had just dropped her daughter off at school on Friday morning when another motorist allegedly cut across her lane and collided with her vehicle.
RELATED: Hottest Bikini Bodies: 40 and Over
Tweeting about the scary incident, Rinna admits she feels lucky to be alive, writing, "Angels watching over me! I was just in a car accident so lucky the guy turned right from the left lane and I was in the right lane Bam ... I'm OK! Very lucky. Car not so much."
Assuring fans she's fine, she later added, "Little shaken up that's for sure but I'm OK! Could have been really bad. I'm taking a deep breath and relaxing trying to stop shaking. Scary.
"I'm good and a car can be fixed! Thank my angels for keeping me safe and no kids in the car! Lordie, who knew I'd be spending the day like this. As I always say - could be A lot worse!"
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Christina Aguilera to Jennifer Hudson, see some of Hollywood's ever-changing waistlines.Watch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAdele's PDA
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite