Lisa Rinna in car accident
- Photo: FS2/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: Jason Merritt/WireImage2 of 16
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage.com3 of 16
- Photo: Getty Images North America4 of 16
- Photo: Todd Williamson/Invision/AP5 of 16
- Photo: MSF/ZOJ/WENN6 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet7 of 16
- Photo: YouTube/KC Depend Channel/.8 of 16
- Photo: Entertainment Press/Splash News9 of 16
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/StarTraks10 of 16
- Photo: NBC/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: shaRRp/Splash News13 of 16
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP14 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Julianne Moore, Jake Gyllenhaal, Jessica Chastain Films Headed to Toronto Film FestivalMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 7:35:00 AM
- Robert Downey Jr. Named Forbes' Highest-Paid Actor AgainMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 7:06:00 AM
- 'Harold and Kumar' Star Kal Penn to Moderate Nat Geo's Comic-Con Panel (EMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 7:00:00 AM
- Earnings: Comcast Beats Profit Estimates, But NBCU Films DownMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 6:33:00 AM
- GLAAD Finds Painfully Low LGBT Representation in 2013 Films, Gives Two Studios Failing GradesMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:00:00 AM
- Julianne Moore, Jake Gyllenhaal, Jessica Chastain Films Headed to Toronto Film Festival
By firstname.lastname@example.org (WENN Newsdesk)
Actress Lisa Rinna has escaped unscathed after she was involved in a car accident in Los Angeles.
RELATED: Photos: 2012 Daytime Emmy Awards
The former "Dancing With the Stars" and "The Apprentice" regular, 49, had just dropped her daughter off at school on Friday morning when another motorist allegedly cut across her lane and collided with her vehicle.
RELATED: Hottest Bikini Bodies: 40 and Over
Tweeting about the scary incident, Rinna admits she feels lucky to be alive, writing, "Angels watching over me! I was just in a car accident so lucky the guy turned right from the left lane and I was in the right lane Bam ... I'm OK! Very lucky. Car not so much."
Assuring fans she's fine, she later added, "Little shaken up that's for sure but I'm OK! Could have been really bad. I'm taking a deep breath and relaxing trying to stop shaking. Scary.
"I'm good and a car can be fixed! Thank my angels for keeping me safe and no kids in the car! Lordie, who knew I'd be spending the day like this. As I always say - could be A lot worse!"
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Star Inspired Ink
From Ryan Cabrera to Megan Fox, see celebs who've gotten tattoos of other stars.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWhere Are They?
From Crowd Ignite