Lisa Rinna in car accident
- Photo: FS2/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: Jason Merritt/WireImage2 of 16
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage.com3 of 16
- Photo: Getty Images North America4 of 16
- Photo: Todd Williamson/Invision/AP5 of 16
- Photo: MSF/ZOJ/WENN6 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet7 of 16
- Photo: YouTube/KC Depend Channel/.8 of 16
- Photo: Entertainment Press/Splash News9 of 16
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/StarTraks10 of 16
- Photo: NBC/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: shaRRp/Splash News13 of 16
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP14 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Child Star Mara Wilson Has 'No Interest' in SeqMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 8:01:00 AM
- Seth Rogen Blows Up At Nancy Grace Over Anti-Marijuana TweetsMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 7:54:00 AM
- Gallery eyes portraits in the age of abstract artMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 7:52:37 AM
- MovieTickets.com Extends Harkins Theatres Remote Ticketing AgreementMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 7:52:00 AM
- Singer Chris Brown's bodyguard on trial in DCMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 7:05:26 AM
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Child Star Mara Wilson Has 'No Interest' in Seq
By email@example.com (WENN Newsdesk)
Actress Lisa Rinna has escaped unscathed after she was involved in a car accident in Los Angeles.
RELATED: Photos: 2012 Daytime Emmy Awards
The former "Dancing With the Stars" and "The Apprentice" regular, 49, had just dropped her daughter off at school on Friday morning when another motorist allegedly cut across her lane and collided with her vehicle.
RELATED: Hottest Bikini Bodies: 40 and Over
Tweeting about the scary incident, Rinna admits she feels lucky to be alive, writing, "Angels watching over me! I was just in a car accident so lucky the guy turned right from the left lane and I was in the right lane Bam ... I'm OK! Very lucky. Car not so much."
Assuring fans she's fine, she later added, "Little shaken up that's for sure but I'm OK! Could have been really bad. I'm taking a deep breath and relaxing trying to stop shaking. Scary.
"I'm good and a car can be fixed! Thank my angels for keeping me safe and no kids in the car! Lordie, who knew I'd be spending the day like this. As I always say - could be A lot worse!"
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Cindy Crawford and Vanessa Hudgens show their siblings some love on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
The Kind Mama
The actress and New York Times best-selling author talks to WW's Chris Gardner about her new book, "The Kind Mama," having more kids, and a "Clueless" sequel...Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite