Lisa Rinna in car accident
- Photo: FS2/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: Jason Merritt/WireImage2 of 16
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage.com3 of 16
- Photo: Getty Images North America4 of 16
- Photo: Todd Williamson/Invision/AP5 of 16
- Photo: MSF/ZOJ/WENN6 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet7 of 16
- Photo: YouTube/KC Depend Channel/.8 of 16
- Photo: Entertainment Press/Splash News9 of 16
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/StarTraks10 of 16
- Photo: NBC/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: shaRRp/Splash News13 of 16
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP14 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Will Google and Microsoft Put Their Money Where Their Mouth Is? (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 5:18:52 PM
- Daytime Talkshow 'The Real' to Air in More Than 70 Percent of the CountryMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 5:00:47 PM
- Channing Tatum Saves Mila Kunis in 'Jupiter Ascending' Trailer From 'MatrMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 4:40:28 PM
- Eleanor Parker, 'Sound of Music' Actress, Dead at 91MSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 4:30:05 PM
- Jake Gyllenhaal on 'Prisoners' and Why Good Cops Have Criminal MindsMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 4:20:41 PM
- Will Google and Microsoft Put Their Money Where Their Mouth Is? (Video)
By email@example.com (WENN Newsdesk)
Actress Lisa Rinna has escaped unscathed after she was involved in a car accident in Los Angeles.
RELATED: Photos: 2012 Daytime Emmy Awards
The former "Dancing With the Stars" and "The Apprentice" regular, 49, had just dropped her daughter off at school on Friday morning when another motorist allegedly cut across her lane and collided with her vehicle.
RELATED: Hottest Bikini Bodies: 40 and Over
Tweeting about the scary incident, Rinna admits she feels lucky to be alive, writing, "Angels watching over me! I was just in a car accident so lucky the guy turned right from the left lane and I was in the right lane Bam ... I'm OK! Very lucky. Car not so much."
Assuring fans she's fine, she later added, "Little shaken up that's for sure but I'm OK! Could have been really bad. I'm taking a deep breath and relaxing trying to stop shaking. Scary.
"I'm good and a car can be fixed! Thank my angels for keeping me safe and no kids in the car! Lordie, who knew I'd be spending the day like this. As I always say - could be A lot worse!"
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Check out the many times Taylor Swift has pulled out her surprise face at award shows.Watch Video »
Heidi Klum, Selena Gomez, LeAnn Rimes and Kyle Richards show off their holiday spirit on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Former "Housewife" Lydia McLaughlin dishes about leaving the "RHOC," her stance on plastic surgery and more!Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHoliday Spirit
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite