Lisa Rinna in car accident
- Photo: FS2/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: Jason Merritt/WireImage2 of 16
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage.com3 of 16
- Photo: Getty Images North America4 of 16
- Photo: Todd Williamson/Invision/AP5 of 16
- Photo: MSF/ZOJ/WENN6 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet7 of 16
- Photo: YouTube/KC Depend Channel/.8 of 16
- Photo: Entertainment Press/Splash News9 of 16
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/StarTraks10 of 16
- Photo: NBC/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: shaRRp/Splash News13 of 16
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP14 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 'Hunger Games: Catching Fire' Sells 3.9 Million Discs, Digital Sales Soar 40%MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 5:56:00 AM
- Cate Blanchett Was Right: Women Making Little-to-No Progress in Landing Major Movie RolesMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:01:00 AM
- President Obama to Appear on Zach Galifianakis' 'Between Two Ferns'MSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 9:11:00 PM
- Oscar Winner '12 Years a Slave' Spikes 75% at Overseas Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 8:59:00 PM
- Trophy Wife's Wedding Spectacular Promises Flashbacks and The MuppetsMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 6:29:00 PM
- 'Hunger Games: Catching Fire' Sells 3.9 Million Discs, Digital Sales Soar 40%
By email@example.com (WENN Newsdesk)
Actress Lisa Rinna has escaped unscathed after she was involved in a car accident in Los Angeles.
RELATED: Photos: 2012 Daytime Emmy Awards
The former "Dancing With the Stars" and "The Apprentice" regular, 49, had just dropped her daughter off at school on Friday morning when another motorist allegedly cut across her lane and collided with her vehicle.
RELATED: Hottest Bikini Bodies: 40 and Over
Tweeting about the scary incident, Rinna admits she feels lucky to be alive, writing, "Angels watching over me! I was just in a car accident so lucky the guy turned right from the left lane and I was in the right lane Bam ... I'm OK! Very lucky. Car not so much."
Assuring fans she's fine, she later added, "Little shaken up that's for sure but I'm OK! Could have been really bad. I'm taking a deep breath and relaxing trying to stop shaking. Scary.
"I'm good and a car can be fixed! Thank my angels for keeping me safe and no kids in the car! Lordie, who knew I'd be spending the day like this. As I always say - could be A lot worse!"
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Nicole Richie debuts a lavender hair color on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social. What does Kelly Osbourne have to do with it?Watch Video »
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite