- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Bauer-Griffin1 of 6
- Photo: Splash News2 of 6
- Photo: Twitter/.3 of 6
- Photo: London Entertainment/Splash News4 of 6
- Photo: Mike/Splash News5 of 6
More Celeb News
- 'New Girl's' Max Greenfield Confirms He's Returning for &apoMSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 12:51:14 PM
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' to Be Directed by Sam Taylor-JohnsonMSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 12:38:59 PM
- 'Ender's Game' Producer Linda McDonough Exits OddLot Entertainment to ProMSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 12:33:32 PM
- Has Jay-Z's 'Magna Carta Holy Grail' Album Gone Platinum Before Its ReleaMSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 12:33:15 PM
- Imagen Awards Nominate 'Chicago Fire,' 'Scandal,' 'GreyMSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 12:20:12 PM
- 'New Girl's' Max Greenfield Confirms He's Returning for &apo
Lisa Rinna has given the kiss-off to her bumpy upper lip.
On the "Today" show Tuesday, she revealed that she had surgery in August to reduce its size.
RELATED VIDEO: Rinna on reducing her lips
Rinna, 47, famously had silicone injected into her upper lip in 1996, making her the butt of many jokes and harassment. In April, she fired back at a heckler on Twitter who told her that her lips looked "awful." "Shame on you!" she shot back.
Rinna, who just released a novel, "Starlit," told "Today" host Meredith Vieira she simply "no longer wanted my lip to be what defines me."
She said she "never thought" she could do anything about it.
Said Rinna, "I thought you have silicone put in, it's permanent."
But while shooting her new TV Land reality show, "Harry Loves Lisa," with husband Harry Hamlin, she learned she could do something.
"I was like, 'Yes! Let's do it!'" said Rinna, who has six more months of healing to go.
Hamlin, who appeared on the "Today" show with her, said he never cared how his wife looked.
"I fell in love with those lips," he said. "I kissed those lips for 18 years. There's nothing wrong with them, I can tell you that."
But news of Rinna's lip reduction was overshadowed by another event. While appearing on the show promoting "Harry Loves Lisa," Hamlin took a phone call alerting him of a robbery at the couple's store, Belle Gray. Hamlin's phone conversation indicated that the robbers took piles of clothes but that no one in the store was injured.
RELATED VIDEO: Hamlin and Rinna's reaction to their store's burglary
Rinna continued the interview by explaining that Belle Gray has been broken into twice before and that the alarm company should've been more proactive during the robbery.
After calming down, Rinna said, "Our reality show is about all this stuff that happens all the time."
More on Wonderwall:
More from UsWeekly:
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite