Jack Osbourne's wife, Lisa Stelly, not ready for another baby
- Photo: BT1/Wonderwall1 of 9
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage2 of 9
- Photo: BT1/WENN3 of 9
- Photo: Promotional4 of 9
- Photo: Byron Purvis/Retna Ltd.5 of 9
- Photo: COBO/GSI6 of 9
- Photo: Twitter7 of 9
- Photo: Instagram/Twitter/.8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Director Costa-Gavras: European Cinema Could Not Survive Without State Protection MSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 4:39:13 PM
- HBO Passes on Darren Aronofsky Pilot 'Hobgoblin,' FX Eyes Project (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 4:34:40 PM
- Journalist Michael Hastings Dead at 33MSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 4:21:05 PM
- Paul Feig Developing Female James Bond Comedy 'Susan Cooper'MSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 4:06:06 PM
- Reed Elsevier Sues Jay Penske's Variety, Claims $1.3 Million OwedMSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 3:18:15 PM
- Director Costa-Gavras: European Cinema Could Not Survive Without State Protection
Jack Osbourne's wife Lisa Stelly has ruled out having another baby soon after giving birth to their daughter, Pearl, as she is still recovering from the "trauma" of her first pregnancy.
The actress is getting to grips with motherhood after delivering baby Pearl in April and admits she has no plans yet to add to her brood, like expectant new mothers Jessica Simpson and Peaches Geldof.
In a post on her official blog, Stelly writes, "Over the holidays, I was perusing the Internet and came across a couple (of) articles about Jessica Simpson being pregnant again, and also Peaches Geldof.
RELATED: The year in celebrity babies
"I have a friend who has a small baby and wants another right away. For me, I'm personally not over the trauma of my first pregnancy! I can't even think about being pregnant and taking care of an infant sized Pearl. ... Babies are a blessing so congrats to both Jessica and Peaches!"
Last month, Geldof surprised fans by revealing she is expecting a second son, just seven months after she gave birth to her little boy, Astala, in April, and Simpson confirmed on Christmas Day she is pregnant with her second child, following the birth of her daughter, Maxwell, in May.
RELATED: Hollywood's single mothers
- Michelle Williams and Jason Segel are moving on!
- Wedding bells and baby rattles for Jennifer Love H
- Gisele Bundchen's bikini bod after baby
- Kim Kardashian's Last Trip to Paris Before Baby
- Prince Harry's scandal-free trip to the US
- Miley and Liam: Engagement Intervention?
- The Kardashians Luxurious Greek Getaway
- Will Sharon and Ozzy’s marriage survive his addiction issues?
- Why does Bradley Cooper live with his mom?
- Jessica Alba and Nicole Richie's Hot Caribbean Vacation
- Heidi Klum's Dramatic Beach Rescue
- Is Hayden Panettiere Secretly Engaged?
- Is Lindsay Lohan Ready to Clean Up Her Life?
- Are Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Over?
- Is Duchess Kate Expecting a Daughter?
Check out some of Kim Kardashian's tightest outfits.Watch Video »
Demi Lovato drops some major newborn scoop about Selena Gomez's family on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Beyonce posts behind-the-scenes shots of the Mrs. Carter Show World Tour on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See how this former Calvin Klein model's looks have changed over the years.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
From Jennifer Lawrence to Rihanna, see the best off-season celeb bikini bods.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite