Jack Osbourne's wife, Lisa Stelly, not ready for another baby
- Photo: BT1/Wonderwall1 of 9
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage2 of 9
- Photo: BT1/WENN3 of 9
- Photo: Promotional4 of 9
- Photo: Byron Purvis/Retna Ltd.5 of 9
- Photo: COBO/GSI6 of 9
- Photo: Twitter7 of 9
- Photo: Instagram/Twitter/.8 of 9
More Celeb News
- 'iZombie' Co-Creator Rob Thomas Explains Why He Pulled Pilot Screening From Comic-MSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 1:19:00 PM
- ICM Partners Snags Steve Alexander From ResolutionMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 12:41:00 PM
- Sam Raimi announces planned 'The Last of Us' filmMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 12:13:14 PM
- Scarlett Johansson's 'Lucy' Teams With Spritz Reading App to Make EveryonMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 11:38:00 AM
- 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay' First Reveal at Comic-Con: Philip Seymour Hoffman IntroMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 11:14:00 AM
- 'iZombie' Co-Creator Rob Thomas Explains Why He Pulled Pilot Screening From Comic-
Jack Osbourne's wife Lisa Stelly has ruled out having another baby soon after giving birth to their daughter, Pearl, as she is still recovering from the "trauma" of her first pregnancy.
The actress is getting to grips with motherhood after delivering baby Pearl in April and admits she has no plans yet to add to her brood, like expectant new mothers Jessica Simpson and Peaches Geldof.
In a post on her official blog, Stelly writes, "Over the holidays, I was perusing the Internet and came across a couple (of) articles about Jessica Simpson being pregnant again, and also Peaches Geldof.
RELATED: The year in celebrity babies
"I have a friend who has a small baby and wants another right away. For me, I'm personally not over the trauma of my first pregnancy! I can't even think about being pregnant and taking care of an infant sized Pearl. ... Babies are a blessing so congrats to both Jessica and Peaches!"
Last month, Geldof surprised fans by revealing she is expecting a second son, just seven months after she gave birth to her little boy, Astala, in April, and Simpson confirmed on Christmas Day she is pregnant with her second child, following the birth of her daughter, Maxwell, in May.
RELATED: Hollywood's single mothers
Best B-Day Ever?
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian and Kanye West to Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher, check out the cutest celeb PDA.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSummer Stars
From Crowd Ignite