Jack Osbourne's wife, Lisa Stelly, not ready for another baby
- Photo: BT1/Wonderwall1 of 9
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage2 of 9
- Photo: BT1/WENN3 of 9
- Photo: Promotional4 of 9
- Photo: Byron Purvis/Retna Ltd.5 of 9
- Photo: COBO/GSI6 of 9
- Photo: Twitter7 of 9
- Photo: Instagram/Twitter/.8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Jennifer Aniston, Jon Hamm and Will Ferrell Headlining 'Stand Up to Cancer' TelecaMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 8:49:00 AM
- Ratings: 'America's Got Talent' Dips But Still DominatesMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 8:46:00 AM
- There's Another Duggar on the WayMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 8:34:00 AM
- Hollywood's Climate-Themed Movies Getting Own Awards Show (Guest Blog)MSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 8:10:00 AM
- 9 Burning Fall Movie Questions: Will 'Exodus: Gods and Kings' be Blessed? Who WillMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 7:02:00 AM
- Jennifer Aniston, Jon Hamm and Will Ferrell Headlining 'Stand Up to Cancer' Teleca
Jack Osbourne's wife Lisa Stelly has ruled out having another baby soon after giving birth to their daughter, Pearl, as she is still recovering from the "trauma" of her first pregnancy.
The actress is getting to grips with motherhood after delivering baby Pearl in April and admits she has no plans yet to add to her brood, like expectant new mothers Jessica Simpson and Peaches Geldof.
In a post on her official blog, Stelly writes, "Over the holidays, I was perusing the Internet and came across a couple (of) articles about Jessica Simpson being pregnant again, and also Peaches Geldof.
RELATED: The year in celebrity babies
"I have a friend who has a small baby and wants another right away. For me, I'm personally not over the trauma of my first pregnancy! I can't even think about being pregnant and taking care of an infant sized Pearl. ... Babies are a blessing so congrats to both Jessica and Peaches!"
Last month, Geldof surprised fans by revealing she is expecting a second son, just seven months after she gave birth to her little boy, Astala, in April, and Simpson confirmed on Christmas Day she is pregnant with her second child, following the birth of her daughter, Maxwell, in May.
RELATED: Hollywood's single mothers
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSassy Single
From Crowd Ignite