Jack Osbourne's wife, Lisa Stelly, not ready for another baby
- Photo: BT1/Wonderwall1 of 9
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage2 of 9
- Photo: BT1/WENN3 of 9
- Photo: Promotional4 of 9
- Photo: Byron Purvis/Retna Ltd.5 of 9
- Photo: COBO/GSI6 of 9
- Photo: Twitter7 of 9
- Photo: Instagram/Twitter/.8 of 9
More Celeb News
- 'November Man' and 'As Above' Are No Match for 'GuardiaMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 8:35:00 AM
- Wrestler Jake "The Snake" Roberts HospitalizedMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 7:41:00 AM
- Venice Reviews: Al Pacino Achieves Late-Career Greatness in 'Manglehorn'; BogdanovMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:04:00 AM
- Labor Day Viewing Guide: What to Binge-Watch This Weekend If You're Not Hanging Out With thMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 10:58:00 PM
- 'Utopia' Kicks One Person Out Before Filming Even BeginsMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 10:26:00 PM
- 'November Man' and 'As Above' Are No Match for 'Guardia
Jack Osbourne's wife Lisa Stelly has ruled out having another baby soon after giving birth to their daughter, Pearl, as she is still recovering from the "trauma" of her first pregnancy.
The actress is getting to grips with motherhood after delivering baby Pearl in April and admits she has no plans yet to add to her brood, like expectant new mothers Jessica Simpson and Peaches Geldof.
In a post on her official blog, Stelly writes, "Over the holidays, I was perusing the Internet and came across a couple (of) articles about Jessica Simpson being pregnant again, and also Peaches Geldof.
RELATED: The year in celebrity babies
"I have a friend who has a small baby and wants another right away. For me, I'm personally not over the trauma of my first pregnancy! I can't even think about being pregnant and taking care of an infant sized Pearl. ... Babies are a blessing so congrats to both Jessica and Peaches!"
Last month, Geldof surprised fans by revealing she is expecting a second son, just seven months after she gave birth to her little boy, Astala, in April, and Simpson confirmed on Christmas Day she is pregnant with her second child, following the birth of her daughter, Maxwell, in May.
RELATED: Hollywood's single mothers
Get out the vote
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Jared Leto, Madonna and Jaime King all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Her Little Pony
Check out Khloe Kardashian, Kaley Cuoco and more stars who ride horses on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Rihanna strips down to a bikini while vacationing near an active volcano off the coast of Italy on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, Carmen Electra, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVenice Film Fest
From Crowd Ignite