Jack Osbourne's wife, Lisa Stelly, not ready for another baby
- Photo: BT1/Wonderwall1 of 9
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage2 of 9
- Photo: BT1/WENN3 of 9
- Photo: Promotional4 of 9
- Photo: Byron Purvis/Retna Ltd.5 of 9
- Photo: COBO/GSI6 of 9
- Photo: Twitter7 of 9
- Photo: Instagram/Twitter/.8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Bryan Singer's Accuser Speaks Out for First Time: 'I Am a Survivor'MSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 2:15:00 PM
- TLC Renews 'Something Borrowed, Something New' for Season 3 (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 1:53:00 PM
- Nobel Laureate Gabriel García Márquez Dead at 87MSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 1:32:00 PM
- David Letterman, Jerry Seinfeld, Robert De Niro to Headline Spike TV Tribute to Don RicklesMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 1:12:00 PM
- Bryan Singer's Alleged Sexual Assault Victim Revealed (Photo)MSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 1:06:00 PM
- Bryan Singer's Accuser Speaks Out for First Time: 'I Am a Survivor'
Jack Osbourne's wife Lisa Stelly has ruled out having another baby soon after giving birth to their daughter, Pearl, as she is still recovering from the "trauma" of her first pregnancy.
The actress is getting to grips with motherhood after delivering baby Pearl in April and admits she has no plans yet to add to her brood, like expectant new mothers Jessica Simpson and Peaches Geldof.
In a post on her official blog, Stelly writes, "Over the holidays, I was perusing the Internet and came across a couple (of) articles about Jessica Simpson being pregnant again, and also Peaches Geldof.
RELATED: The year in celebrity babies
"I have a friend who has a small baby and wants another right away. For me, I'm personally not over the trauma of my first pregnancy! I can't even think about being pregnant and taking care of an infant sized Pearl. ... Babies are a blessing so congrats to both Jessica and Peaches!"
Last month, Geldof surprised fans by revealing she is expecting a second son, just seven months after she gave birth to her little boy, Astala, in April, and Simpson confirmed on Christmas Day she is pregnant with her second child, following the birth of her daughter, Maxwell, in May.
RELATED: Hollywood's single mothers
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Cindy Crawford and Vanessa Hudgens show their siblings some love on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Watch as Carrie Underwood talks about married life on Ellen.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Watch as Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Kirstie Alley talk about their tumble during their routine.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
Nick Cannon debuts his latest hairstyle -- a skunk-colored ‘do -- on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite