Lisa Vanderpump Apologizes To Restaurant Customer After Credit Card Tip Scandal
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage.com1 of 8
- Photo: NORMAN SCOTT/StarTraks2 of 8
- Photo: Jason Merritt/WireImage.com3 of 8
- Photo: Promotional4 of 8
- Photo: WENN5 of 8
- Photo: WENN6 of 8
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 5:00:00 PM
- Ray J Arraigned for Sexual Battery, Vandalism and Resisting ArrestMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:59:00 PM
- Mark Wahlberg in Talks to Star in J.C. Chandor's 'Deepwater Horizon'MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:49:00 PM
- 'The Gunfighter' Director Eric Kissack on How He Cast Nick Offerman: TheWrap&aMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Benedict Cumberbatch Joins WB's 'Jungle Book' as Voice of Shere KhanMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?
The buck stops with Lisa Vanderpump.
As RadarOnline.com exclusively reported, two dissatisfied customers at her Beverly Hills restaurant Villa Blanca claimed that the amount of the tip they left on their credit card receipt was changed after the fact and when she learned of the situation Lisa said that the waiter was promptly fired.
Now we've learned that the "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" star's husband Ken Vanderpump personally contacted one of the customers to apologize for the change.
“Ken called me and said he was sorry for the charge,” Judy Spires exclusively told RadarOnline.com. “He offered to treat us to a meal at Villa Blanca, compliments of the restaurant,” she said.
“Lisa Vanderpump's number one priority at her restaurants Villa Blanca and Sur has always been customer satisfaction. She cares deeply about her patrons, friends and her community,” her representative said in a statement about the situation to RadarOnline.com.
Judy said that Ken was incredibly nice during their conversation, and that she plans to eat at Villa Blanca as soon as possible.
“I imagine that he was sitting there with Giggy the whole time he was talking to me.”
Bravo to Lisa and Ken!
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSassy Single
From Crowd Ignite