Lisa Vanderpump Debuts First Single: 'Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow'
- Photo: Katy Winn/Invision/AP1 of 9
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage.com2 of 9
- Photo: NORMAN SCOTT/StarTraks3 of 9
- Photo: Jason Merritt/WireImage.com4 of 9
- Photo: Promotional5 of 9
- Photo: WENN6 of 9
- Photo: WENN7 of 9
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Report: Joan Rivers Being Taken Out of ComaMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 2:46:00 PM
- 'Saved by the Bell' Casting Director on Returning for the Movie, Why Finding a NewMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 11:11:00 AM
- VENICE WATCH: McDormand hails female storiesMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 10:20:02 AM
- 'Guardians' tops Labor Day, summer box officeMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 10:07:27 AM
- Jennifer Lawrence requests nude pics investigationMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 9:43:01 AM
- Report: Joan Rivers Being Taken Out of Coma
The 50-something "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" star put her own reggae feel to Carole King's "Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow?" in a song that she recorded after hatching the idea with friend Lionel Richie.
Lisa debuted her new song Monday on KIIS FM with Ryan Seacrest, but told the host it was all in good fun and she doesn't plan on doing any more songs.
“It's just a different play on an old classic, and he liked the vocal, and so, there we have it,” Lisa said.
“I think that's the only song, I'll ever make.”
Other housewives who have recorded songs include Countess LuAnn de Lesseps who recorded and made a music video for her song, "Chic C'est La Vie," Kim Zolciak had two singles, "Google Me" and "Tardy For The Party", and Michaele Salahi whose first single was "Bump It"."
What do you think of Lisa's singing chops, and which housewife has the best voice? Leave your comments below...
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
See where Hollywood's A-listers have spent the summer.Watch Video »
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTFirst Date Ready!
From Crowd Ignite