'Little Couple' star Jen Arnold reveals cancer diagnosis
- Photo: RWO/WENN1 of 5
- Photo: Tom Meinelt-Jason Winslow/Splash News2 of 5
- Photo: WENN3 of 5
- Photo: WENN4 of 5
More Celeb News
- John Travolta cannot stop ex-pilot's tell-all lawsuit, court saysMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 4:22:00 PM
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Is Writing and Producing His Own Projects to CreatMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:45:00 PM
- Jeff Blake's Departure at Sony Leaves Amy Pascal With No One Else to BlameMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Mega Buzz: Chicago Fire's Triangle, a Scandal Death and Sleepy Sneakiness MSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Ken Burns 'Thrilled' About Central Park Five SettlementMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:27:00 PM
- John Travolta cannot stop ex-pilot's tell-all lawsuit, court says
Jen Arnold, the star of the TLC series "The Little Couple," has revealed she's battling a rare form of cancer. The news comes just months after she and her husband, Bill Klein, became parents to son Will, 3, who was adopted from China, and daughter Zoey, who was adopted from India.
"I have recently been diagnosed with a rare type of cancer and am currently undergoing treatment, including surgery and chemotherapy," Arnold, a neonatologist in Houston, tells People. "I am very fortunate as the prognosis is good. While there is never a good time to get news like this, getting it just as we are building our new family is tough in many ways."
That said, she remains focused on the positive: "But being surrounded by the love of my husband and our two beautiful children is actually in many ways giving me the strength to fight it even stronger."
Arnold, 39, has not specified the type of cancer she has. In May, she told People, "I am not a person who gives up."
After Arnold's announcement, Klein tweeted, "My darling wife released today that she is currently battling a form of cancer. Prayers are welcome, hugs are not due to her weakened state. Thanks to everyone for your continued support. We appreciate everyone's generous well wishes and prayers. We will fight and we will win!"
TLC says it will track her battle.
"TLC has chronicled Bill and Jen's lives since 2009, and at their request, we will be following them through this challenge," the network explained in a statement. "Jen is a doctor and teacher, and she saw this as an opportunity to educate and possibly help, through sharing her story."
We wish Dr. Arnold a very speedy recovery.
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTexas Heat
From Crowd Ignite