'Little Couple' star Jen Arnold gives cancer fight update
- Photo: WENN1 of 4
- Photo: WENN2 of 4
- Photo: Tom Meinelt-Jason Winslow/Splash News3 of 4
More Celeb News
- 'Beyond the Lights' Review: Gugu Mbatha-Raw Portrays Divadom With Honesty and CompMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 4:42:00 PM
- BuzzFeed Taps Andrew Gauthier to Lead Video DivisionMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 4:25:00 PM
- Roger Goodell Won't Resign From NFL, But Promises Conduct Policy ChangesMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 3:29:00 PM
- HBO Suspends Pre-Production of Brian De Palma's Penn State Molestation Film 'To DeMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 2:28:00 PM
- Dancing's Derek Hough: We Have Something "Potentially Dangerous" PlannedMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 2:28:00 PM
- 'Beyond the Lights' Review: Gugu Mbatha-Raw Portrays Divadom With Honesty and Comp
Jen Arnold, the star of TLC's "The Little Couple" who was recently diagnosed with cancer, has been updating fans on her progress via her Twitter page.
On Friday the new mom of two tweeted a smiling photo, writing, "Day 2 inpatient chemo -- sleeping a lot, liking new anti-nausea med this time, & looking to get home today!"
She posted Thursday, "Good news is my counts are improved and am getting chemotherapy today!"
She shared earlier that she had been expected to start chemo before Christmas, but wrote that it had been cancelled at the time "due to low blood counts, not safe to give." The always-positive Jen put a happy face on the situation though, writing, "Cancelled chemo= feeling better for holiday= energy for baking Christmas cookies with kids & @ReallyBillKlein- Life doesn't get much better!"
Jen also shared numerous holiday pics of her three-year-old son William, who she adopted with hubby Bill earlier this year, and also noted that her second child, newly adopted daughter Zoey, will be revealed to the world in short order: "You will get to meet Zoey soon! She's adorable & Will is an amazing big brother! Giving her plenty of time to transition."
For his part, Bill tweeted that he was playing the part of "Bill Nightingale," adding with his trademark humor that he thinks the patient "has a thing for [him]."
Jen revealed earlier this month that she was battling cancer, disclosing that she first experienced symptoms while in India to adopt Zoey, returning home to discover she suffered from stage 3 choriocarcinoma, a rare cancer that began with a non-viable pregnancy she suffered in September.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
From Rihanna to Lady Gaga, scope out the worst dressed A-listers at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Spring/ Summer 2015!Watch Video »
Royal Beach Bods
Check out the hottest royals enjoying their beach vacations.Watch Video »
Beyonce is Hot
Check out Beyonce's all-time sexiest looks.Watch Video »
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Even boldfaced names like Pamela Anderson and John Krasinski get star-struck on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGorgeous Gwen
From Crowd Ignite