Jeremy London Wanted by Police for Questioning
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage.com1 of 8
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WENN2 of 8
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WENN3 of 8
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN4 of 8
- Photo: E. Charbonneau/WireImage.com5 of 8
- Photo: DAN STEINBERG/R-STEINBERG6 of 8
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage.com7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Watch This Tonight: The Real Housewives of New York CityMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 7:07:00 AM
- Javier Bardem, Penelope Cruz, Pedro Almodovar Condemn Israel for Gaza AttacksMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 7:04:00 AM
- Ethan Hawke, Kevin Smith, Jean-Luc Godard Among New Crop of Directors Sending Films to TorontoMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 6:58:00 AM
- Die Hard Star James Shigeta Dies at 81MSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 6:49:00 AM
- Earnings: New York Times Co. Profit Down 21% in Q2MSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 6:43:00 AM
- Watch This Tonight: The Real Housewives of New York City
A representative for Jeremy London has denied allegations the actor was embroiled in a scuffle with his girlfriend on Friday after police issued a warrant for his arrest.
The former "Party of Five" star is wanted for questioning by Palm Springs police in California after his unnamed partner claimed an argument outside her home turned nasty.
RELATED: Backlash for sexiest man alive
London's spokesman Dominic Friesen insists the 39 year old understands officers want to speak to him, but has vehemently denied the allegation of assault.
He says, "This accusation is a false allegation and no such abuse occurred. However, we understand that the police have to follow protocol in issuing an arrest warrant, which is completely standard when any woman complains of domestic abuse. These allegations will soon be proven false."
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTerrible Trends
From Crowd Ignite